VR HTE 《UPDATED》

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by _VAMPY_, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Ok adv you have had your warnings welcome to being farmed :)

2. Ironically with this being an hte clan thread. Hte killed farming. All they have to do is ignore you and keep hitting hte and they will still make billions an hour hitting from pin. Pvp is basically pointless now outside of stripping.

4. Swag you don't need to farm him. If he won't respond now it's on him. And its proven here that we are reasonable if he just pms an admin/council member.
    Let it go. Please. If he's not going to do any of the pming.

It's pointless now as both Enigma and I have told him to pm us or other admins/council members about this issue.

5. Additionally, you can ask him to leave. Just, don't continuously call him out. Because he can come back and post to said post only.

6. That's a horrible color, bunneh. I was going to seal there but I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone in charge with such poor tastes.

7. Bunneh has saved you adv :D

8. He can post. I'm fine with that. If he feels the need to post that's fine.

Just don't expect us to do anything when it takes two to tango. You needa let us know what we can do to do our job. Effectivemy and Efficiently.

Please contact me, ENIGMA,LADY K. for days or passes being wrong. I'll do my best to fix the mishaps. Along with their help. Instead of letting days/weeks pass... then hearing abt it...

Sealers are our customers, we want to please them while they are in the clan. If they don't tell us what to fix... we can't change for the better. So please feel free to pm me. I'm open to hearing how you feel.

Thanks VR Council/Admins/Owners

9. I'm sorry my colors offend you so much thats all you can comment on now :3 I doubt you even read what I said

10. You totally just ripped off my sealers are customers line. I expect to be paid for that. I'll take 3 free days and able to hit items on any seal you drop.

11. I hope to see more and more HTE clans fall, kudos to those still fighting to make this game better.

12. Pfft I read everything, I'm nosy as hell.

13. Come on then swag? Try me. ;)

14. I have been asked not too so I'll respect bunnehs wwishes :D hit me first if u really want to try me

15. I will when i can afford one of your allies. ;)

16. You guys really do the no you throw the first punch stand off? Just hit each other.

17. No point unless im actually hurting. ;)

18. People need to tell an admin/council member when a problem occurs...
    If a rotwb is going on for multiple days... Come back and get ur days back... But tell an admin...

19. I would have but was asked not too

20. Go ahead it's about time I upgraded :) maybe your promise will come true unlike others who say they will but never do lol