VR HTE 《UPDATED》

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by _VAMPY_, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Lmfao :lol: @Cas

2. If you hate the hte clan so much why be on the thread?

Every clans different sorry it's a free country we can make our own clan how we want it =^.^= if you don't like it why worry abt it enough to waste your time replying on forums.

The passes.... shouldn't matter to you if you aren't gonna seal here.

5-7 days are the most requested. The 8-9 days just give people more time in the clan to chat and hang out.
    Yes, it's a hte clan but I've met some really cool players in the clan like ive said before. So I won't take something away when ive already agreed upon the passes with the other admins and council.

If this forum really makes u that upset then leave. If you really want days back pm me and we can work something out. If not then I can't do anything else for you.

3. That was disrespect that was me telling bunny why i posted here.

4. That sounds wasteful of them. Good admins are hard to come by. I'll vouch for you, you're an excellent admin.

5. There are better ways to contact and tell her

6. support. please contact an admin/council member or owner if you have complains before disrespecting us in thread. I am sure we can all come to a compromise. Happy KaWing :)

7. Because that is how forums work. You made a thread and we commented on it. Gotta take the good with the bad when you take something public. You can look at it as criticism or you can take something from it and take what we're saying and change things up a bit.

8. You open yourself up to heavy scrutiny when posting here. HTE clans especially. People will call you out on BS. Even if it doesn't affect them, such is life

9. @bunneh

You seem like a very reasonable person.. Airing this out in forums however is not very smart..

Sounds to me like you need a personal advisor, and it just so happens that my services became available...

Let me know ;)

10. Why should i contact any of you when i feel ive already been ripped off?

11. Damn, actually on the same side as Silenco. 

12. That's kinda scary. Like end of the world type scary.

13. Criticism is a part of growing so we take it positively. Swag has put in a lot effort and hard work in building this clan so he got upset when someone started disrespecting the clan as it means a lot to him. He let the criticism have the better of him but he has gained back his composure. At the end of the day we all are human and sometimes we go off easily if we value something greatly.

14. I'm not saying don't post here. You can critique as much as you want. But if it's something I can fix with loosing days or not wanting to come here while doin rotwb.. please let me know and I will give days back to you.

We have someone in the clan doing just that. He's gotten days back because he talked to an admin. Before he left.

Thank you.

@prime.

I am reasonable when you come to me first abt any issues people have had before it's too late.
    But I cant help/fix anything if I'm not told.

15. So settle it the old fashion kaw way and farm him till he resets... People would probably have more respect for your clan

16. Adv this is the last time I'm going to say this you weren't ripped off we have asked you to pm one of admins/council disrespecting us on here isn't going to get you anything

17. Farm me then prime my nf is always open

18. Swag you already said im not gonna get my days so just suck it up

19. Why do that. The whole point of forums is to say how you feel.

You can bash my clan all you want in forums... freedom of speeh.

But is it all correctly backed up bashing ??? No... not rly but we all have our own views on how others run clans.

Can't stop people from expressing how they feel.

If you have an issue that I can fix let me know and I'll try to fix it. If not then I apologize in advance.

20. If you don't contact an admin/owner how are we supposed to know? There is a way of lodging you complain and most people do it by telling what they feel to an admin/owner of the clan. You should have contacted us before blasting us on the thread. Please follow and pm to sort things out. Further posts to drag on this topic of yours will not be entertained. Thank you.