VR HTE 《UPDATED》

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by _VAMPY_, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Makes so much more sence, thanks lol

2. haha np

3. Yes I said that but it had nothing to do with the days for the 4-8 passes. The pass in general was wrong.

4. We weren't struggling you were admin in wolves escape you even said you were the one who made the clan with ton,swag, me and a couple others. So why twist it??

5. Anyway,

No support

6. So, it being your fault for distributing the wrong passes, silience should've kept the pass just because you already have it to him.

You dont give a kid a lollipop and then take it back after he starts licking it because your hungry. Deal with your mistakes, make a compromise and carry on.

7. except wolves escape, every hte youve been in and ive joined and saved, you were struggling, 5 hour ebs, haunts,ROTWB, shows you were struggling, wolves escape only one i didnt save cause i made it

8. I wasn't hungry. The pass in general was wrong. If he was that upset about it. I would seal for him. He didn't tell me it made him so upset.

9. So? People don't just say 'You changed my pass, I'm upset". They hint it on or give clues but aren't direct. It's human nature.

10. There's a group taking down HTE clans?

Where do you sign up?

11. I wasn't upset, I hardly stay in one.place the entire time of a pass because I get bored. I was just pointing it out.

To be fair I never hinted at anything. I didn't care enough to.

12. Yea I know you liked floating you said it in pm. Sorry about the whole situation tho. Glad ur not upset about it

13. Because nobody likes hte clans

14. I'm okay with HTE but hate HTE clans for a number of reasons, #1 reason is that they destroy clan loyalty.

15. Good luck.

Support to those who practice loyalty to self.

16. Agreed, and they provide obscene growth. HTE was meant to be an occasional boost to growth for a whole clan, but of course the players had to ruin what was actually a good idea on the devs part. Down with your HTE clan, may it never rise again.

17. Agreed with DragonBorn except for liking HTE clans. The sooner they're gone the better.

18. So if we were a clan that ran htes it's ok but we can't be a hte only clan? Sounds like most clans on kaw run hte... B2B already then move on to another eb. But still do htes throughout their eb rotations

We've run rotwb =^.^= so not a full hte clan :3 but hopefully soon we can run just htes :3

But tbh. Shouldn't matter what you guys think about our clan because we as a clan respect and care for one another. We aren't just a hte clan. We are a home for those that visit and are here for the long run.

I'm sorry you dislike them so much but I most of us also participate in other aspects of the game like indis/Pvp/osw at some point during our kaw carrier.
    You say that hte clans are destroying kaw... But you can decide not to join one. Just like we decide not to join in other activities on kaw.

I've been around for 3 years working on my fourth. Kaw has changed through the years a lot. Some good some bad. Sorry you disagree with how kaw has been changing but just because you don't like one way a clan is running doesn't mean you can disrespect a whole clan. You talk about loyalty and pride while bashing on another clan. Doesn't sound too prideful to me.

I'll respect your clan if you respect my clan. We are both playing a game. I enjoy this game so if you're so unhappy about the games changes (hte clans) why play it ? Or if you are so unhappy abt hte clans just join a Pvp/osw clan instead of dissing a clan you probably won't ever join.

If you are so worried about hte clans upping the prices of allies... Why don't you buy innactive allies? They seem to be cheaper. If the price is such a big deal... Put some effort into it and look for an inexpensive Allie there are many out there roaming around kaw.

Happy Kawing.

19. cas wanna see magix?