VR HTE 《UPDATED》

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by _VAMPY_, Jul 19, 2015.

1. There are two ways to play KaW according to kaw-munity itself. One is for people who are peaceful and enjoys ebs. Second is for people who enjoy pvp/war. We are not preventing you from engaging in pvp so why force your methods on us? It's personal choice how you want to play your game and it differs from people to people.

3. pay2win is kaw, better make the most of it i suppose, and do hte

4. name me all hte clans i was admin in.
    osw clans 'need' hte for funds, if they dont the enemy will.
    osw being too big has to do with big alliances, which i dont support either.
    allies are getting more expensive

5. How is it that you can force how you wanna play on other players? I pvp/indi and do hte. How is that wrong of me? And by hitting all hte clans... won't solve no hte going on... other clans do hte alot even if they aren't a hte clan specifically. So, hte clans aren't the issue.

If your so upset about kaw having hte, I apologize I can't fix that. But don't push your feelings towards one feature of the game on me. I dont get mad at those that just pvp/osw/indi.

Because I think all of kaw is fun. Not just one thing about kaw.

6. she meant me and yes, better make the most of it, i seal rarely and get sdmin because of friend connections, which is funding me to get bigger

7. That's a bit hypocritical. So your using SOD when your kinda hating on my forum post about this hte clan.

Hte clans
    Wolves escape
    valentines retreat

You also said you were in others.

8. i have been, whats the point of letting others increase this already insane gap without me growing? i use it when i wanna grow, im not in it 24/7, and bunz, you know i started those clans to help you,ton and swag out,

9. not vr tho, i started WR

10. In all honestly, I don't approve of HTE clans but I do support occasional HTEs.

11. Last time I sealed there they changed pass to 4 days right after I sealed and screwed me out of a day. Don't really care but that's kinda shady.

El no supporto

12. Yup. Had changed cuz clan was over packed. Sorry. But that was during event. So ... 4 days was generous. But I won't get into that lol

13. as do i, i was admin to help them out, they were struggling, and bunz, all clans you and I been in ive saved, for you and swag, and ton

14. It wasn't during event. I was in the clan I'm in now during event. Besides you can't just change stuff after someone joins and seals. The other admin had even stamped my wall with correct date and you had me deletr it.

15. saw a clan taking down 2 days of each pass within 5 days :p

16. I didn't understand anything in the lime text. Sorry. :lol:

17. lol ok, all those clans she said and others we were in together, i had saved, for her, Swag(her friend) and ton( another friend) to help them out

18. You can't get upset with me when it said it on cp at that time. And I didn't make u delete anything. Unless my memory is horrible. But I believe another admin told you that.

19. False again. You changed cp after the fact along with your ad because some other hte clan was using it.

You said to delete it or youd punch me in the radio edit. Lol