Chattanooga Shooting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GUY_ABOVE_ME_SUCKS, Jul 17, 2015.

1. I say we give them a taste of their own medicine.
    I say we terrorize them. Let's go cut off their heads and send the video of it to their family, let's kidnap and **** their women, burn their children, bomb their grocery stores, destroy their way of life and poison their drinking wells.

They haven't even begun to make a dent in the American way of life. Mosquitoes kill more people per year than a country full of ISIS maniacs ever could; and for that reason, Mosquitos are more of a threat than the ISIS. The ISIS are simply disgusting people that need to be eliminated. IMO it wouldn't be too difficult for us to literally make the remainder of their lives on earth a living hell.

We need a real life non-government funded A-Team/ Inglorious Basterds. The only good ISIS operative is a lonely, beaten, scared, weak, sick and dead one.

2. We don't need gun control we need idiot control

3. Maybe just better population control.
    Intelligence tests to buy a gun?

4. Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

5. That's one approach...

6. Support

7. Has anything killed more people than mosquitos?

Just pointing out that mosquitos is one of, if not the number one, killer of humans ever.

8. Ya know castiel i would have to agree. People really dont like it. I got farmed for awhile once just because i told my opinion and the person didnt like it.

9. And what will this cause? More hatred of the U.S.A. more people willing to take up arms and put up their lives to stop the tyrannical U.S.A. not to mention most other western countries will condemn the actions.

10. Why does there always have to be one?
    (/.-)

11. There are already too many guns in America. Maybe it's time to try less guns because more guns certainly doesn't work. If Canada was in charge things would get much better.

12. Just think though. If those Marines were able to have firearms on them then this tragedy could have been prevented.

13. Could've also been triggered and been the ones shooting their brethren.

14. I actually agree with this

15. Ive been present for one of the active shooter issues, and imo the biggest issue is that we are in a time of war and our soldiers arent armed at home properly. Too many democraps afraid to give up their much needed feel good gun control, and too many republicans afraid of a policed state. We are in war, and its going to take a few majornattacks and poor lives lost before america gets theirnheads out of their asses. Yes its scary, yes its sad, but its war. Americas common misconception isnthat we are untouchable, that all wars are fought on other soil. Reality is starting to hit, i just hope our idiot government and idiot sheeple wake up and realize we need to change before it becomes too late.

16. I agree

17. Republicans think gun-control = The FBI/CIA/USA military/ The British and the Chinese are coming to take their guns away. Lol.

18. Sounds like they're trying to implement martial law