Quests for Spies

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by DukeSirThorin, Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As of this point in the kawmunity, there is no quest for spies, I think that many of us could/ would benefit from adding this aspect to a series if quests. Please feel free to comment on this.

2. Not this again -_-

3. Support

4. I agree and think we need harder quests for attack build as well

5. Many of us leave a sizable portion of our build out of one portion or another out of an EB,it would be nice, especially now with spy banners that we had spy quests.

6. stop beating this dead horse and bury it already

7. Spy quest are not going to be a thing, quit trying to make it a thing

8. Not this again.. Crying noob.

9. It seems that several of the anti spy leaque and forum mongers don't like this ongoing concept but many of the kawmunity believe that it is a viable and beneficial addition for us all.

10. What are drugs?

11. Do we need spy quest?
    Simple answer, we don't

a) because you can complete the quests as a hansel

b) when assassinating an eb you don't gain plunder (except at the end) so the quests won't even gain you gold

c) use your spies more effectively, like on the battle list or play lurker tag with your clan mates

12. Um.... I guess you must be really new to forums..... Welcome to the forums! And....

This idea has been asked many times new and old but hasn't been implemented. It will be good for eb fairies like me (who isn't an attack build) but sadly it was not really added in the game....

And because this idea has been said many times, many ppl get bored of this and look at it as a waste of time even making a thread. I still support this even though this has been asked so many times since I like the idea but I'll warn you that devs didn't really consider this idea even though it has been asked many times........... Sorry.....

13. I applaud you on a fresh and dare I say original idea, sir or Madame.

Support!

14. Support.
    My spies r useless
    Btw this has to be the 15th thread about spy quests.
    Still support.

15. Wow. What an original idea

16. Nice of you to try come up with an original idea however it is clear the developers will not implement this since people having been campaigning for spy quests for years and years.

Spy quests wont become a thing, get used to it.

17. Has been suggested before... Maybe if you added Kate Upton to your thread they'd go for it.

18. Maybe.. if they add a lot of Xtals and crap like that.

19. Unless there where steal quest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.