Summer 2015 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2015.

1. I got mith message and reset app still don't see the 200 mith

2. There is nothing they can do for you at the moment, and don't have the courage to take responsibility for it...
    What more do you need?

3. Howd u guys screw up something u had weeks to make. Like some1 else said hte events dont mess up

4. HTE events are clans-independant... Not Wave of Conflict.

Where they messed up is that everyone that had cast should be participating, whether they were in a clan at match up time or not.
    They should have make another spell to cast to opt out.

5. Or they had something come up and couldn't war anymore so they rejoined their clan. Rules were pretty simple leave n b in or dont. (Or they realized achievement not worth all effort) When doing indy people casted in clans just get a no go message. Thats what shouldve happened not devs making excuses and their system screwing up into 6 clans

6. I think many simply forgot to leave their clan... 330+ who would rejoin their clan? 1/4?
    The Opt-Out spell would have been more efficient IMO.

7. You give free sod to admins only to use between rounds. There are only 5 admins and they might not do hte between those rounds or play inactive. Should've given it to everyone as everyone was affected.

8. Wat a messy start AWS but Thx Dev for free crystal N free miths

9. Kaw community give us support on ANW sil vous plait

10. Thanks for the inbox spam during war kaw. Ugh. And give out to every member not just admin. Ty

11. 200 mithril? Nice give the bigs players a larger advantage

12. you're joking right ^

13. lmao all well after looking at asw roster i notice than in last few indis i was competing against some of the competetors....gl but im curious and also now speculatice about overall lb given the ones im thinking where below me in cr and not ug more than me it seems but above me in lb.....lol ah well haha if devs get a minute.would.you kindly.give my overall position or change lb so that all can see position similair to way that pvp,event promo position works??

14. No

15. they got the mith because they lost tons due to delays, and also as compensation for all the wasted time.

16. I wrote before war start "Please stop it, we must now fight 110:113 and our cr#2 has left our clan. So war is not fair". Look. I think I'm right  Next All Star Wars I better play with LEGO ❗️

17. If you make that people can leave clan before new war start, you must mix it new ❗️❗️❗️❗️

18. If you make it, that people can leave clan before new matchup, you must the warriors mix new ❗️❗️❗️❗️

19. Stop this desaster and do it next week new ❗️❗️