Summer 2015 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Matchups are now complete. War will start at 4PM PDT and go until the original end time of 9PM PDT.

Good luck to all participants.

2. Still 6 xstals or 5? Please confirm kaw comm

3. Still 6.

We also have Team Fan Spells available in the Alchemist that last for 8 hours. Show support for your favourite teams each round!

4. What a poor turn out from 10000 players only 896 can be assed to war lol maybe rewards should be better

5. So can I get my mith unlocked? I castes when it first said it now I can't recast

6. Your kidding with these match ups? Only 2LB over here. Some clans seemed hugely stacked.

7. Mitrhil spells cast are still cast.

We'll be looking into refunding mithril that wasn't properly refunded after the first round of Preliminaries.

8. Redstar and cella cast and still in their clans

9. Im surprised to hear theres any lb

10. Why am I not in a asw clan...
    I'm clan less and wave of conflict casted.....?

11. can't see who we are against no one in clan can. can you please post who we are against sometime today ty

12. So can we cast mith now or are we gonna get another message?

13. The free xtal was nice but if my clan wins my mith payout will be messed up since I casted during the first match. I'm locked out until after match starts

14. U got less peoples join asw it's mean time for evaluation this game. People quit kaw cos not happy again. Many friends of me no more play kaw. Just some old kawer still stay. Maybe next asw half people like in today asw still stay. Near bankruptcy dev?

15.  maybe its cause of builds like u being able to make it into an asw Gerald ur like 3m cs , ez to hit i reckon  stupid system wars

16. I really dun understand how this happened - they didn't think of this posdibility?

17. You're having a laugh!! I'm half troops and now you reset timer?? My troops didn't regen you are idiots Devs

18. Dun mess with Gerald - only a noob would

With his bfa - his total stats r bigger than me and he'd have me running 4 the hills

19. Umm. Why is the color spells 5 mith? Obviously not a huge deal but its kind of ridiculous