Summer 2015 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That's not an event.

2. Everyone has something going on at some point. Sometimes you miss out on things that's life.

3. Devs need to bring back summer wars and give equipment. These 6 hrs wars for a badge is poor development from devs.
    I war cuz it's fun but damn we need something better for the xtals used.

I mean damn u calculate it 18 xtals times 1600..... Ur talking devs alone from asw getting 32k from us. Ur telling me for 32k in profit ur going to give us a badge and possibly stars for a year?

Also wth with 6 hrs wars, I don't remember last year being dat long, thought it Waz only 2 hrs.

4. Was a bit upset when I realised I wasn't in top 10 K but after looking at the rewards just realised I wouldn't have done it anyways. Awful

5. Can't make it due to being on holidays and having to attend to wild, random parties, but seeing as winners will only get a badge, I ain't even worried. Devs could've stepped up with some badass banners or something like that for the winner clan. So the juice is worth squeezing.

7. An event that most of kaw can't do... I like it maybe if you added something like mini all star wars u could actually confident it an event that most of kaw would do

8. I just enjoy watching the wars as they progress. Same names as last year? go blue wolves.

9. ASW is not an event. Its war for the top people, the ones who fought (and spent) for their top position. A mini all star war would take from how great the actual asw is, and that would be bad for everyone.

10. Prizes such as build tokens or land should be offered....just a badge for 18hrs is pure carp

11. I dont even know where 2 look for my rank

13. That is why you fail. Noobs won't war unless they get some happy meal trinket. The best war because it's in our veins. We will take any excuse to smack ppl around.

14. Frog is right. Hell if I was in top 10k I'd sign up just for the participation badge, so I could say I was in top 10k at one point and warred in the biggest system war in Kaw. Ain't need no shiny toy to have a good time.
    You want shiny toys for a good time, there's a website for that, involving bad dragons. Don't think I'm allowed to post a URL though.

15. Frog I'm a noob and I'll war with no trinkets . Also I bet I make it higher in wr then some of those xstal constantly people you speak of. It's not the size of the dog but the fight in the dog. In fact on a different acct in last allstar war I was ranked 75 cr but was top 10 wr for 3 hrs and even made it to #2 spot for over a hour. Ended up final wr 17 . Not to shabby . So to say smaller accts can't war well is ridiculous. I'd just sell pots when they realize I pay crap and stop sending inc . It's reko time , then once they realize I'm knocking clowns out right and left on repins they'd ko me. But it would be fun

16. Forgot to mention I was on emergency calls on job while doin all this so those big spenders won't doing to well to stop me while I fixed busted water lines and broken a/c on people's homes and still smashing. So all their constant xstals on ebs to grow and ect couldn't stop the cr75 acct while he answered emergency calls to end up top 25 wr . Lmao you were saying

17. how do i know if i rank for the event

18. These events should help the smaller accounts to grow - offering build tokens or land glasses would be ideal. The lbers r just getting stronger and the remaining peeps lag further behind, and then start to give up as they cannot compete.

19. Click leader board and it will tell your rank if top 10k or unranked if not. But you're not even close, so no worries.

20. Guys just remember that the big players who take part in this will be slowing their growth warring so think of this as a way to try and catch up.