osw clans for new players

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jul 16, 2015.

1. I know this is meant for wc but I know I'd probably not get any response if I posted to wc and a mod can lock it as soon as my question is answered

So I'm trying to get new players to stay and hopefully participate in osw so is there any osw clan/sub clan looking for brand new players to teach how to fight? (I tried to make one before but didn't receive enough support from other players)

P.s. I don't care which clan it is, even if we had problems in the past, it's about helping new players
    -AntiChrist

2. I don't believe so, maybe the older high rank clans and such, but those subs are balls hard to get into.

3. True, off topic but are you the statless #1 lb Emeth or someone else

4. I've tried to start a few clans that teach war to newer players, the problem is that new players are pretty much small. Any clan that starts to train new players to war is pretty much by itself, no other clans like it. So to teach war you have to farm eb fairies which isn't a good way to teach. Or start an osw with a decent clan and get smashed.

The other problem is their size. They should focus on growing and being able to hit actual targets first. 1v1's and small skirmishes are the best way to teach new players to war. You can focus on teaching 1 or 2 at a time instead of teaching an entire clan at once, all wall trying to plan strips, track, etc. It can get frustrating.

Good luck though op! Always love seeing someone try to teach war to new players!

5. Maybe you can help me, we'll need a lot more leaders but we could create two clans and have mock wars just to give them experience, in between these wars they would have plenty of time to grow

6. I am both. I owned the old emeth and I forgot the password after a long time retirement. This is my new account.

7. I would. But I'm pretty content with the clan and family I am in  I appreciate the offer though.

8. I'm glad your back safe and sound

9. When this osw ends there will be clans open for new players to learn again. I know there were quite a few apoc clans for smaller players to join and learn.

10. As am I.

11. Like waht? o_O

12. Why wait and make a year+ gap with little to no warriors

13. Sorry was that English not basic enough for you?

14. I'm not new, but I'm not good enough/ correct build to be in a full out war clan, what about then?

15. You don't need a specific build for osw.

16. I was 10mcs when I joined my first osw clan

17. I was around 3k when I was stripped first.

18. Osw is not for new players it takes time to build a acc you can osw with, plus you need to have accumulated some substantial funds to finance the osw something a new player has very little of.