Uprising of the Avatar's Official Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by AVA-ANCIENT--ONE-TAR, Jun 11, 2015.

1. To war!!!!!!

2. Nice thread guys mad respect already just because of the name. Good luck

3. I heard the owner of your clan is woolooloop's alt

5. Seems like a cool clan, support.

6. Thanks Avatar, feel free to droo by sometime bud.

Sushi, I am not whoever that is. I have been around a long time though

7. Dear god its happening...the noobs are taking over

8. Except I'm not a noob. I've played longer than you have, I promise you that. Most players only remember the beta tests. I remember the alpha tests of 09

9. Haunting unlock tomorrow evening.

10. Haunting unlock on now. Come get your gold and show the world that you aren't afraid of no ghost.

11. Doing Ambush, Destroyer and Haunting alternation now

12. Top 10 LB clan? Top ee clan? Be a little realistic. How about your goals are to be able to do ice ebs b2b? Do something more attainable. Maybe top 200 LB?

13. It is realistic and attainable. Where there is a will, there is a way. No one said it wouldn't take a lot of time, effort and work but it is possible. I've seen my fair share of uos and downs since 09 and know that all of what I listed is attainable.

14. Event rotation
    Battle Royale/Ambush/Destroyer/Evanescence

15. Broke into the top 400. Will be doing NQ, COTD, FOD and HTE over the next few days. Come join the fun.

16. Nice bro ill have to stop by soon :)

17. Updated. We do b2b haunts and destroyer overnight with the occasional unlock. Next unlock is hte. Min stat requirement is now 1 mil cs.

18. remember this?....Okay. We will take off tags since we will tag for new clan but as always YOUR FAMILY TO ME......took tags,up and left,doing ok,no big deal..family? Hmm not allied with -Avatars- or -Avatars-lights- good luck on your progress as a clan and owner.

19. Yet, nothing was ever mentioned. I've asked Puff several times in pm of which screenshots can be provided. All you guys had to do was pm and I would have been more than happy to put you as family clans and alliances. I said I wanted to be family clans from the jump. I just didn't want to be a sub. I never got a reply. Clan was already made so I moved on. Numerous times I've Pmed you and puff that certain ebs were on and to send over anyone that needs the equip. And have pmed the both of you updates. I did what I could to reach out and never got info back. Don't blast my thread without the whole story.

20. Also, I'm not on either clans page as an alliance so how would it be right to put you guys on mine...