the time playing when changes no longer are enjoyable

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Look mommy a dev acct

2. Old n stale n exactly Ops point.
    Derailing with petty nonsensical posts is rampant.
    Do all these ppl meet up somewhere n feel they r right or what?

3. 2yr player

Liking/disliking changes to the game isn't too much of a problem, although I do have to admit I hate that the game has become more pay. Those are things I can get over with time.

I'm more bothered by actions taken by devs when it comes to their regulations and TOU infringement. I'd go into more detail but I'm not interested in any form of punishment that comes along with talking too much.

4. Did u posting that and quoting the entire thing offer anything?
    Ive already stated my opinions on this thread which really the thread itself doesnt offer much so no big issue.

5. 3 years.
    The current "changes" to the game are overrun by the barrage of stale events that were fun the first 2 times but after 30 relatively similar events. Maybe if they took a break from the redundancy and accented the other changes then the older gents and ladies will be happier

6. I assure you, disillusionment kicks in a little earlier than 4 years >.>

7. Been playing for 5 years , not pleased

8. 3Yo + and still love the game and it's updates 

9. Recent changes affected mid builds like me ; the most.I m playing this game for 16 months.The previous events like quetzal feathers; dragon eggs i njoyed cause they were fair to all.

10. I've been playing 5 years.

The new changes have been eh for me. There are some things I like and find useful but there are some things I don't love.

11. Re: old days and ways

4 1/2 years ago I started playing a free app. Got ranked in allies with 250 all under 1b. Ally trading helped me grow, but it's not available to new folks now.
    I hatched a long game strategy that worked for me, staying small w/guilds for years to grow bfa. Guild hansels

12. Dang forums chopped off my post. Oh well I'm not gonna rewrite it now so sorry

13. I started approximately 2yrs ago (Not sure could be more) when my friend showed me Kaw, I loved the game and that's all I played the whole day. If I am not wrong HTE was not a thing at that time and it came as a weekend event or something... Just a little time after that my phone broke and I lost my account. I did not think about recovering my account at that time I did not even know I could recover my account because I had forgotten the Email I linked Kaw with... So I started playing again last month and I saw how much the devs screwed the game... HTE is CRAZY, there are HTE clans for God's Sake... The EB's are all we do now days and a lot more things are annoying me. Especially the fact that they are still releasing new EB's which IMO is useless.. A lot more things but if I we're to actually make a list it would go on and on...

14. 5 years and I havnt agreed with many changes they have made. This game has the largest grind of anything I have ever played. It also is the most pay to win of anything I have ever played.

15. Considering that without having change is death, the only thing that can keep a game going is updates that seem dumb to older players, but intrigue newer ones. Its the great cycle of history and life, and yes, even gaming. Change is absolute and necessary however much we disagree, because in the end, the next gen of players will be what makes this games money, not the old.

16. 5 years
    Suffered from Full Troop Syndrome for 2-3 years
    Now I couldn't give a hoot
    Sitting full troops now is invigorating
    I got 5 RL friends to join, 3 were smart enough to stop playing
    It was possible to have fun and pay minimal RL$
    Inconsistencies, unwise choices, underestimating the customer, blatant lies are all mistakes made by devs
    The only reasons to keep playing are to continue hitting the KaWrak pipe with the friends I've made, piss off the people I don't like, watch the inevitable train wreck and the slight possibility the create a war system that works.

What the Devs should have done is to NEVER communicate with us
    Gods never talk to their subjects
    They should have let their actions speak for them

17. I've been playing 4 years... My problem is the Devs will ask the community for suggestions and or feedback but they end up doing whatever they feel is best... You don't hear forums begging for more promos but we've been saturated with them...

What you hear is lots of chatter on how to improve EE, but very little comes out of it...

Back when EE started, we all participated in a lot of beta testing of styles and formats. I wish the Devs would spend time creating new styles of EE war derived from players input and let us beta test.... I'm not talking about one time... I mean beta test new war styles once a week! We did it before so it can be done.

18. 5 years and only 65k battle wins? You mustn't be doing this right...

19. Who doesn't? I love blood red things! Especially blood...

20. 2 yrs on this acct, lost a few older accounts. Played for about 4 yrs.

Op has a valid point. But I like the game more now than ever.