riddles

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by xXxRPL_Littlejimy_RPLxXx, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Riddle #1.
    You approach two talking doors. One door leads to the City of Truth, while the other door leads to the City of Liars. You do not know which door is which. You are able to ask only one question to determine which door is which. The door that leads to the City of Liars always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the City of Truth always speaks the truth. You want to go to the City of Truth. What question do you ask to determine which door leads to the City of Truth?

Riddle #2.
    The man who makes it sells it.
    The one who buys it doesn't use it.
    The one whose using it doesn't know he's using it.
    What is it?

Label your answers 1 and 2. I will wall you if you get it right.

2. To Riddle #1. Answer(guess)Which is the way to the city of liars?

I don't have an answer for #2.

Good riddles though.

3. 1)Which door leads to the city of truth?

2)Coffin

Riddles are fun

4. This would not work because one door will tell a lie and the other will say the truth. They would both say me or not me.

5. For Riddle #1 You ask "Is Zaft good at Osw'ing?" The City of Liars will say Yes but the City of Truth will say Not a Chance in Hell. :)

6. oh #2 is a Coffin like dude above me said

7. #1: Ask one door what the other one would say by saying "Would they tell me his door leads me to the city of Truth" if he answers "yes" then the other door is the City of Truth then vice versa.

#2: A coffin/casket

8. #1 What is my gender :D
    # Coffin

9. #1 which isn't the way to the door of truth?
    #2 air?

10. 1) Alright, which one of you isn't the city of truth.
    The city of truth will tell me while the city of lies tells me it's him.
    2) Casket