new build option

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moose2, Jul 12, 2015.

1. I have requested this previously through feedback .... Not even a thank you for your suggestion so I hope you get more acknowledgement than I did!
    Following the new lands, for myself It would have been easier to be able to destroy and rebuild some areas of my build but the cost would have been ridiculous.
    I support the suggestions of limiting how many times this option is available and also support there being a charge for it, at least we have the choice to weigh up options and make a choice!
    Also this would benefit the OCD fanatics!! I know many have been longing to move buildings around for ages now!!

2. Moose, i like this idea. But the cost should be around $20 and be only allowed once every 7 days. The build token idea is sound.

Ive not played EE since the first season. If your idea gets implemented in some form, i would probably return to participating in EE. For example i could set-up a EE build for the season then return to my current build once the season is complete.

So I support your basic idea 100%

3. Moose, I have been thinking about tweaks to allow people to have kind of an alternate build for using it in EEs.

Coming from a world of raiding and PvPing in WoW, I always found the build inflexibility (or the huge costs associated with a build change) one of the rare downsides of KaW. Furthermore, as new lands and buildings are added with time, build planning is totally useless. In WoW, you switched your talent build to your secondary talent build and equipped your PvP equipment and you were ready to enter battlegrounds or arenas.

How about having kind of a secondary build, that would only get activated when put into an EE clan (or after matchups probably)? It would initially basically consist of a copy of your actual build that you could resell at full value and rebuild to whatever you'd like, as long as it would fit your budget (you'd build that secondary build before trying to join a war, of course, or it would consist of your actual build). Very similar to the proposed 2 hour spell, in fact.

Probably would need a one time fee (?) to unlock, maybe smaller fees to change that build (as you might have grown since you last put up your EE build, or you'd like to try a new one). Might think about fees slowly increasing with the number of changes and decreasing over time if no change made...

4. I like that, kassio. I was thinking about something like that, but couldn't quite fit it together.

5. I dont agree with it ppl spend small fortune on there builds and give up alot of sleep and real money to desigh there build and i feel this will cheapen the kaw experence.If you want a build work for it.As far with ee theres alot of levels you can ee on if u have a beginner build then find a begeinner war clan.You cant give noobs great builds the more experenced clan would destroy them.

6. Support! I absolutely love this idea. I find it very unfortunate that ones build is often locked in because of decisions made early in the game, when you really don't fully understand it. Plus, devs make changes and it would be nice to adjust ones build based on those changes.

I'd like to see this change given for free every 6 months or so. And given for free in certain milestones, like opening new land. After that, I think it's fair to allow purchase (and maybe max use once a week?). Good way for devs to make money. I don't spend much, but would not personally be upset by big spenders using this a lot.

7. So this is basically change your build day? As Devs already stated, they are not willing to implement this, even if it will cost money.

8. Yeah. Those things you just said? They are the reasons that there is such low participation in ee wars. Not everyone wants to put in a ton of work to play a game. They generally get tired of putting in a ton of work at work or school. And most people can't afford to lose sleep for a game, either. Because they have school, work, and/or families.

9. Edited:

Post now on page 11

10. You would have people "acquiring" accounts and converting them to full spies. Kinda like back in the plunder war days when full spies were everywhere and attack builds in the minority. Just my opinion even though life as a spy again might be fun. But would certainly need to be a long time between use if it went forward. The only reason I would be ok with it, is it might revive some interest in the game from people that have walked away from boredom.

11. I like this idea straight away takes out any sort of cheating

12. $50 to change build an idea only an ata idiot employee would recommend in forums...typical go away again moose you are a moron

13. Kept a hoof in the game....please get a life idiot loser

14. LZ ur killin me

Ppl will spend money or not as an option

15. In 5 years plus op has been the biggest kaw suck butt ever. Ive never seen op utter a useful word ever and continues with this stupid post now. Go away fool. Nobody wants to hear your ata stupidity.

16. moose hasn't always been a shill.

although moose has become a shill since becoming a mod.

17. Tbh the more ppl that can convert for war the better kaw will be. More warriors can mean more war clans. It is s war game.

Ok lets hear from all the EB Faeries that don't or won't war complain about what they don't participate in.



18. He biggest prob with this bs post by moose turd is ata wants him to float the idea out there of players paying $50 to be able to change their build so they can utilize an exploit they have left in plunder....how about devs do their jobs and fix the exploit instead of having a shill test this money grab out in forums??? God i hate ata shills.

19. Led is late to the thread.

20. Was busy hitting noobs