Overall leaderboard

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TF-_MonKey-Nuts_-TF, Jul 11, 2015.

1. We should strip farm all the mods until this is fixed. Who's with me?

2. I am ranked in Overal Lb I can finally tell my mom hope she's proud

3. Just noticed but I think I was around 3500 LB yesterday and 3000 today; no upgrade or allies added

4. When your allies grow in stats, so does your ally lb ranking.
    But everyone has seen a glitch

5. If hansels dropped and attack builds went up, then you can deduct devs reset algorithm for overall LB to favor attack builds

6. The other possibilities that could have effected overall LB ranks include:

Achievements (they updated to include recent promo related badges)
    Equipment / Banners
    Activity weight (ie Steals won, etc)

It's likely they did something as ASW approaching (I know that's an obvious comment, but they are unlikely to share why or what)

7. they didn't do this on purpose.

8. I think the same thing happened for allies, I'm normally between 3,000-3,200. With no Allie purchases for a few weeks I'm now 1,920.

9. Are you attack or spy heavy squishy?

If attack heavy, and you jumped, they clearly weighting attack more throughout rankings, etc

10. Being one of the other shouldn't have made me jump 1k spots.

11. It would if the base algorithms changed - a change in 1 thing will effect another on LBs

12. Ummm Top 7k thank you 6900 (usually 8800)

13. Im a spy n I jumped 1000 places

14. I have for a long time been better on battles LB, and about 675 on overall. Looking today, I'm 558 overall.
    Yes I did 2 Aby ug to lvl 10, but that is too huge of an increase normally

15. i was unranked and im a hansel not im just over 9000, but my battle lb i jumped about 1k spots from 9000 to 8000

16. I'm not on ally leaderboard anymore , I don't know why! 

17. Hmm do you guys complain about lb not being accurate and now they change it up you complain again... Sounds legit

18. Complaining or trying to figure out what happened? Maybe a explanation is needed not bs trolls. LB does not bother me but i dropped 5k over night. If its correct now its only right to be informed. Kaw could reply to its customers.

19. Maybe because people with 1-2 year badges are gonna be "All-Stars" with no experience 