Overall leaderboard

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TF-_MonKey-Nuts_-TF, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Overall LB consists of more than you see. If you want to know, ask Mango, she knows all.

This is why a player doesn't need battle wins to be on LB. Thank goodness too. Because then new players and people who can't get 1m battle wins still has a shot.

2. Over all lb use to be rated in battles a little bit in allies and the rest

3. Its kaw glitch. I moved rank as well. Will be fixed once they figure it out

4. Last I heard there's a lot more to it now. But nothing that should have dropped all these ppl in a matter of a day. Its impossible unless devs tried to change LB overnight.

5. They might be who knows I went from 3200 something to 2800 something since yesterday so my drop wasn't much

6. Same thing with my account, other day I was ranked around the 7.5k mark and now I've just scrapped into the top 5k

7. Devs probably tinkered with something and accidentally removed about 1000 lbs.

They probably already fixed it and we just have to wait for the routine update.

8. I went from Unranked to Unranked, weird.

9. Omg no way, I am unranked too. How far is your unranked?

10. Looks like spy builds got shafted. I dropped to unranked

11. They update there lb before banning, all players now 'unranked' have been found cheating and will further more be banned from kaw within a few days..

Note:none of what is said above is not true and I am not held accountable for what it states 

12. Its bc they made it so battles count toward lb ranking... OP has less battles than me.

13. Battles has always counted toward Overall lb ranking

14. Should every lb be counted towards the overall lb?

15. You are always held accountable, there is no escape.

16. I don't think value is counted towards overall. I think pots are. Allies, build, and wins definitely are.

17. My ranks are unchanged

18. I moved UP in the ally lb despite not hiring an ally. About 400 spaces too

19. This spy build not adversely affected. Maybe rank is being calibrated. Maybe inactives being purged.

20. ^Purging wouldn't lower player ranks, right?