Overall leaderboard

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TF-_MonKey-Nuts_-TF, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Is this just me but all of a sudden i was 2.4k in the overall leaderboard and now im unranked. I have not lost allies or my value or even in the battle leaderboards.
    Is there any explanation or is it just me being daft.

2. not just you.

a lot of people went up on the lb, for no reason.

i went up 1,000 spots without any changes to my account.

you are the second hansel i have seen say they were suddenly not ranked.

3. Not sure. Some guy I met today though jumped up over 1.2K places in the overall leaderboard for no reason. He didn't upgrade or hire/lose any allies. A bit sketchy.

4. Looking at your battles and how little in allys you have you shouldn't have been ranked on over all or at least just barely under 10k

5. A 40mil Cs hansel in my clan who was ranked in the 5,000's is now unranked.

I have went up 1k ranks OA and 600 ranks in battles, which normally takes a week or two and not just one day.

6. I'm no hansel but I went from 3900 to unranked.

7. I was 7k overall now 6k and battle ranked now to

8. a 55m hansel is plenty large enough to be on the overall lb.

i'm a smaller account, with no real allies, and i am ranked 5,937 atm. (i was 6,992 yesterday)

9. I was Unranked yesterday. Still Unranked today. No change for me. :lol:

10. My boyfriend -_RedBaron_- is higher CS than me and now he's dropped off LB even though he was higher than me and I went up about 900 spots. Wth?

11. I've gone from about 5k on LB to unrated lol

12. You tell me don. I myself honestly dont care what rank i am. I Growing at my own pace. But from seeing myself 2.4k in overal lb to not at all. Surely if you was in the same situation as me you would want a explanation

13. Lmao funny guy.

14. I went from 1509 to unranked 

15. Maybe they made actions count for less. Always bothered me that they account for so much when they mean so little.

16. that isn't it. monkeynuts doesn't have a large number of wins. wouldn't even be ranked on the battle lb.

i would have lost spots if that were the case, not gained them.

17. Spy actions count as well

18. 50m cs and now unranked today. Yup, something's gone wonky. I assume they're working on it as ASW is based on that same LB.

19. Yes im not ranked on there but thats not the point. It all adds up to your overall lb i assume

20. i'm not lacking in spy actions, either. if they dropped the value of actions, i would have lost my spot.

accounts that are larger than me are currently unranked. whatever happened, i don't think it was intentional.