New Event: Radiation Hunters

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by xXxRPL_Littlejimy_RPLxXx, Jul 11, 2015.

1. So radiation covers kaw making all ebs 100% harder. Each time you beat an eb, you get radiation points. How many you get depends on how much you participated in the epic battle. Your clan also receives points depending on the eb and the time it took to finish it. The more radiation points a clan has, the easier it is to complete epic battles. Everyone will get prizes for their radiation points and their clans radiation points.

You can also earn radiation points (for the clan only) by doing OSWs. The war will give lots of points to winner, but take points away from the loser. If you win, you get 3 times more points then the opposing clan loses.

One of the prizes is a Radiation Helmet. This helmet does not only help you, but your entire clan. This equipment also raises the plunder bonus, but only for the person that has it equipped. If more than one person in a clan has a Radiation Helmet equipped, the bonuses stack.

Tell me what you think of this idea. I think it would be a cool new event but I want to hear what you think about it.

2. Personally, I think this idea is not too good but at the same time not too bad so far!

The so-called
    "radiation points" caters not only to PvE, but also to PvP players as well!

Also, I have 2 questions out of curiousity to know this idea more:

:arrow: How will the system determine the winner and loser during an OSW? And will the radiation points be distributed?
    :arrow: How will the "radiation" covering kaw making epic battles 100% harder? Is it by epic battles having double health, or having eb time halved to complete?

Cheers, :D

3. No offence but no support 

4. As soon as you start monitoring an OSW it ceases to be an OSW. Plus OSW's go on for weeks/months/years and don't stop when it's convenient for rewards to be calculated.

Don't truly understand the 'radiation' concept. The current event format is far more compelling than this idea.

Sorry - No Support.

5. Just ...no ....stop...go away