Summer 2015 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Someone volley me to fitty trill so I can be a 'star'..

2. Wow you really tried, looks like exact same war but with 2015 stamped on it. Mods lock for no effort.

3. 

Eagles itching

4. I'm pretty sure I remember getting a bunch of Aqua/inferno along with badges and stars last year. That was pretty weak, and they're not even giving that this year?

I'll still do it though. 

5. The more I think about this, the less interested I am in doing it.

6. Are you joking, Looks like I miss out thx for nothing oh well you not getting another penny off me and that's a promise.

7. The complaints are why we don't have these very often take it or leave it. Thank the kaw gods for even attempting these

8. Purposely going inactive? And you can prove they did this on purpose, can you?

9. Lol

10. Sure. Blame the inactives for your teams incompetence.

11. The ASW never gave equipment. You are confusing it with the Summer tournament, which was staged only once.

12. That's cause it's the All Star Wars, not the Imma-Noob-too-Cheap-to-Buy-xstals wars.

13. Here we go again 

14. That ain't ASW gear. That's summer war gear. Noobs these days.

15. Noobs will be noobs frog

16. Sorry Frog :D you're correct

17. Whats red n green n goes 50mph?

Frog in a blender

18. If u add milk what ya get?

Frog Nog

19. PLZ check next week's war schedule (minus ASW weekend). Did I miss something, an announcement, cause all I see are iwars (random format).

Ty ️

20. You mean kAw can't give a dam gold crux to winners of all star war so sad serval thousand dollars to do all star war an winners get a star 