Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Generally speaking the best way to war is on a computer. If you'd like some more information id be willing to give you that in Pm. However the best way to sko/ko someone depends on their size and such. The first thing is you always need to listen to your wc at the start of a war and throughout the war taret who they tell you if they do. To ko someone who has only spies left an effective way of doing that if they are bigger than you or have a lot of SDT is to scout bomg them (sb). If they have troops and spies and you want to KO them as fast as possibly you should assassinate them (if youcan get through) if you cant or you fail K have tips and tricks to give you in PM. If they have troops only obviously you should attack them for an Attack Ko which yields a LOT of gold. If you are sure of it - its argued a steal ko if your full on spies is a better payout than an assassination ko. All ways to KO someone pays a dofferent amount.

To sko the best way is to use your troops first then ass/sb a few tomes (whatever works) and then when you are low enough to be ko'd in 1-2 hits you should fail steal that person. If you fail it uses the MOST amount of units so it for sure gets you down.

2. When will KaW die?

3. when it is no longer profitable to run

4. Did the Devs really reset spragga's account? Because someone took the name and I hope it isn't true...

Edit:* looks like they changed the real spragga's name and gave it to some scrub. Time to quit KaW.

5. Thank you for sharing your valuable wisdom, oh intelligent grandmaster.

6. It is true it seems. Sadly as history was on that account that will be never regained :cry: Long live the Real spragga.

7. Just to confirm about a question asked a few days back the leaderboard just updated so it updates at 8am pdt

8. Why All EE wars this week are indi war? It's not s5 yet, is it?

9. no its not season 5 they are doing it as a sort of ramp up to all star wars

10. I have 2 questions

1. I recently purchased a new device, and I traded my old one in so I wouldn't have to pay as much. I did not link my KaW account to the computer and I was wondering if there was a way for me to get my old account back

And here is my next question

2. When I made this account, I had all my lowlands unlocked with nothing built on them, is it supposed to be like this to help new players grow?

11. If you didn't link your account to Facebook or ata then no you've lost your account.

Yes all ll unlocked is part of the new player package.

12. Hey there I was just wondering what the percentage chances were for seals to drop on each eb ??

13. Nobody except the developers knows the exact values.

14. desperately low,

15. Go back and ask em if you can use your old phone for a few minutes.

16. contact support@athinkingape.com they'll help you. Gather as much info on your old account as you can, (i.e.udid if you have saved it, proof of purchase xtal,nobs or pro pack...)

17. I have been playing for 6 days now and my speakers don't regen... I started with 5 speakers and they were gone after 6 hours playing.
    Is it because I have the "NEW" spell?

18. Yes.

19. It depends on what device you are on i believe. Try emailing the devs, but make sure to include the game and your username. The email address is support@athinkingape.com