Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Much support love it and 25 man roster is perfect.

2. All buildings, bfa, bfe, pots are parts of KAW. All at your will to built, to grow, to use.

Address something u dont have is jusy a selfish idea

3. Thnx for the Info mr miagi

Maybe we should switch year badges because you're clearly on a higher level than me

4. Lol then why you always trying to join our roster,

5. Every one has someone or some thing else to blame but their on inability to war,

6. 

7. Bm

8. The update was made before the indi proposal. After that update there was a large amount of feedback for indi wars and in response to the demand the devs gave us proposal #2 since from the original thread so many people wanted it.

9. Queen seems upset that dotb will no longer taker over the Top 10 LB when Season 5 starts. They will have to work harder now for Indi Wars cause they war with unfamiliar individuals. Suck it up, now everyone that is eligible to war has a chance.

10. After confirming with the developers, season 5 is still under discussion - alas they are prioritizing the upcoming ASW which will be held next weekend.

They're still reading this thread for feedback however, consider this the focal proposal tho.

11. Chaos what are your priorities?

12. This is kinda idea I was thinking but couldn't work out what you do if someone decides to go inactive,mole ect and how to have a wc in every clan.wc could be nominated before season by ppl and they become clan war leader then indi roster made up around them. After that it's up to each clan if they use nominated wc or other member

13. If indies are the only game in town there won't be a shortage of wc and trackers. Everyone that wants to war is going to suck it up and do em. It's more likely people are going to be arguing over who is wc than there not being one.

14. I support this proposal. Top players should be seeded and not allowed in same team. The grouping could be between 20-30. Selection random picked by stats. KO round format and winning teams will retain same members throughout in 2hr duration wars with 2xtal oppty. Pls increase mith drop as incentive

16. Don't think you should loose medallions for loosing when it can be so easily be messed up by players being inactive or leaking gold.

17. @muppet

As I mentioned in the post if more than half the clan voted to boot an inactive / mole /burden then you would be able to fill the spot with a similar sized player not already on a team

In regards to WC tracker, you would need to designate yourself as one , or better yet have other people designate you as one somehow, before the teams were distributed

That way trackers and WC can be put on each team

The more I think about it the more I feel this is the only way to truly have balanced rosters for the season

And to idiots who claim I call for bfa being excluded only because I'm low bfa , I have never recommended soemthing that is only in my own interest but always with a main goal of balance for the war system

High bfa lb players just skew the teams too much and as we saw in the past can throw off matches due to possible stacking

18. Heck no the good thing about indis is if you get a mile, inactive, no wc or no tracker is next war you probably will. Locking people into a clan in indis for the season might possibly be the 2nd worst idea ive heard ...only surpassed by proposal 1

19. An idiot is that not get himself ready but assume everyone shall be his stats and give him a "FAIR MATCH".
    thae day we listen to an idiot to lock bfa because he doesn't have bfa the other day we shall listen to an eb fairy to lock towers becau he doesn't have towers. The third day we need ti lock ???....