A QUANDRY INTO MATCHING

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _-DemoNSPawN-_, Jul 8, 2015.

1. All you noobs do is whine you got a no match so you get a mith eb get over it.

2. That war24 matchup sucked. Progressive Era vs WC WarriorZ

3. Please explain to me how OP is whining. All of us in the warring community want matches, and as fair matches as possible. He simply points out a match he received with a clan which was 350m smaller, and another instance where two clans within 37m cs both received no matches, and asked for an explanation. We all try to make rosters that will match (else why make them?) and if there’s a factor besides cs in the matching formula, wouldn’t it benefit us all to know about it? I assume the devs who implemented the warring system would be happy with increased participation, and a better understanding of the matching system could facilitate that.

There is always a way to win IF you get a match, and OP is asking for additional information to help us do that.

4. You want matches? Do indi

5. Ahhh! Is that what the devs are telling us?!!

6. Fun aswell I do 1 a day none of your exploit crap win or lose always fun.

7. Whining_idiots_onthe_battlefield

You all had your fun exploiting your way to ruining wars now crying about participation.

No support

10. Devs, I sincerely hope you will answer this question, as I was asked by a member of your support team to post this. Again, by what means are the match results posted possible, how does the matching system put rosters together, and, if it isn't currently malfunctioning, why would it allow such obvious problem matches to exist?

11. EE would be fun if only people didn't whine about everything and anything they can for the duration of the war. First to blame is WC. Then trackers. Then the finger pointing and blame for everyone claimed to not be pulling their weight. Nah I'm good. It's supposed to be taken seriously of course but no sense in the ridiculous animosity that comes with it. Maybe if that sets in and people quit being such jackasses more people would want to EE and possibly make the match ups more interesting. Just a thought.

12. RO was 225m total cs bigger. Devs come on!!! How could this be a match when other times a clan who were closer to Each other couldn't be matched??? I want my ee5 back

13. Whining about ee how original [​IMG]

14. why would i want to do indi's?
    what so i can be put in a clan possibly without a wc or a tracker? so i can be placed with people who dont know how to war? so i can be placed with eb builds who leak? so i can be placed with a mole? i dont like indi's for all of those reasons

15. Well then thats you out of s5.

16. Long live the indie.

17. 356m is cool, Chucky (Ormey) and Fonz lead a primal to victory while at a 400mcs disadvantage. Your opponents didnt try hard enough

18. Love the analogy it's near impossible. Why you all didn't get a match when it was only 32m cs difference and got one when it was 382m I have no idea. Devs will be devs though, either way they need to fix the system. Some of these matches I don't even understand honestly.

On a second note I sense a lot of butthurt not from dotb though.

19. As said multiple times before DTOBF your just paying now for ruining everything but indi because of your exploits. You guys will barely win any other way because it's not skill that gives you the win its exploit. But I'm not knocking you guys since a win is a win.

20. Indi wars are not so bad at the "high mid range" and "big range that's not lb" they're actually pretty good. Used to be warring around there before I converted to a hansel, now going back to tank w/ hybrid mechs :)