Valiant Knight Additions (April 2015)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Thank you, -Red_Wolf-! I will gladly accept that positive comment with honour!

I feel so awesome to be a new Valiant Knight!! Oh yay! :D

2. It's nice to see some more VK's :)

3. Noobs.. Where's my god damn vk achievement?

4. I think you got to earn it:)

5. They don't listen to that advice : p
    They think that others got that achievement by being "popular" and stuff :p

But the more they ask, the more they wouldn't be : p

6. What's fgh mean 0.o

7. it's some sort of alien language

8. Happy day to All Players!

I am sean893, one of the three newest generation of the Valiant Knights! When you see this post, I'm proud to say that it feels great to be a new Valiant Knight! This achievement is so awesome, I never thought that I could achieve something almost impossible to achieve!

As this thread is still alive, if you do have any feelings or words about this thread you can drop it here! I would love to hear your thoughts or whatever you want to say!

Whenever you are, whether you're a new player or you are currently in off-system wars, epic battles as well as HTE's, I wish you well in Kingdoms At War and in real life! :D

"Today is such a happy day for me!"

9. Too... much... positively...

IT BURNS

10. Hey! How's your day today Kezzer? I got 106m gold plunder on top troop strength in AFF! ^_^

11. Full grown hangnail

12. Been great so far Sean :) just busy at work as normal and it's great to see you progressing.

How's your day been?

13. PM! This one's going to be a little secret! :p

14. What a first forum post though... I wish my first post had such meaning ;)

15. Congrats, all

16. I'm putting Narwal's name out there for a valiant knight because he provides a positive and light hearted spin on world chat. Keep it up Narwal

17. Moose made a thread for putting names out there. This is t the thread for that. Can't remember what section the threads in though....