Idea-30 minute skirmishes/wars 24/7 Update 1

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by HTLFreak, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Re: 30 minute skirmishes 24/7

Don't multiply plunder by 100. Its too much. Try 10-50

2. Re: 30 minute skirmishes 24/7

I added that to compensate the players that had to sit and watch and not hit any EB. I figured that in a 30 minute war a clan would get about 5bil but now that I think about it more with the double regen speed the clan would be getting about as much as a 1 hour war; having said that, I would agree that 10-50 would be a better than 100. :D

3. Re: 30 minute skirmishes 24/7

That would be great if that were true however I had time an hour ago to war but in about 20 minutes I will not longer have time. I figured there are a lot of others that have busy schedules like mine that need something quick or be stuck being a EB fairy. :([/quote]
    Yes but you are a sh, and as such you must realize that you are one of the most hated and detested/resented builds known to kaw. Many wish to pour gallons of fuel on the sh and light it up the rest just want to grab the device of the said exploiter and reset it for them. So knowing that you have felt this strong hatred you must see how important the indie is.[/quote]

Sorry...my build type has nothing to do with the amount of time I have available to war...so no I do not yet see the how important the indi is... :roll:[/quote]
    Was just wondering don't you find it highly condescending and hypocritical that you as a sh, are both complaining about wars and also trying to add changes to any aspect of wars ? For you as a sh are adding to the problem by infact simply being a exploit build...You are personally to blame for the major problems in ee we have these days. Basically I'm saying you have almost single handedly destroyed EE and now you are complaining about the small details :lol: what a joke

4. Re: 30 minute skirmishes 24/7

I think it is a great idea. Something new and faster. 2 hours is a lot to put into a war, whereas a skirmish would be just that.

Maybe make it even quicker,10 min to plan, than 20 min to war.

5. Re: 30 minute skirmishes 24/7

Nyah, just use my 1v1 estoc battle model for a half hour skirmish.
    Make it 2v2 tops. Devs match and hey presto short and sweet.
    Won't happen but we can dream.

6. Re: 30 minute skirmishes 24/7

Lmao, you have no idea who or what you are talking about. I do not find anything here "highly condescending and hypocritical" due to SSH's being the exploit not regular SH's and I cannot seem to find any complains in my post, just a proposal. Everyone that knows me knows that this is just an alt of mine, move on. :roll:

7. Re: 30 minute skirmishes 24/7

I will look at it, any short and sweet wars would be nice.

"Won't happen but we can dream" I hear ya on that, doesn't hurt to try and dream.

8. Re: 30 minute skirmishes 24/7

A half hr indi war every hr would be awesome

9. Re: 30 minute skirmishes 24/7

Actually noobs always hate any clan wars / group wars. Who wants to pick this ugly noob to their team lol

10. Re: 30 minute skirmishes 24/7

No not noobs the feeling of hate/resentment towards the exploits is pretty much widespread. And why would anyone no where near build complete buy towers ? That a real noob move only complete chumps do that, this is why I love indies I just go with whatever half built build I have it's easy.

11. Re: 30 minute skirmishes 24/7

Support. Do another thread

12. Re: 30 minute skirmishes 24/7

I would be for anything that is war based (not just a PvP where all that happens is 2 people unload their troops and spies), has very little organizing required (takes too much time currently except for indi wars which require no organizing but then you are stuck with non-clan members), is quick so that you do not have to spend a lot of time at one time to do and is occurring all the time so that you do not have to wait so long before you can war.

I do not seem to be getting much support on this though so maybe there are not as many people as I thought that are in the same situation as myself or maybe most of them have quit (like I almost have) due to not having something like this available.

13. Re: Idea-30 minute skirmishes/wars 24/7

Support. I hate waiting so long for war. Infact I usually fall asleep and miss it

14. Re: Idea-30 minute skirmishes/wars 24/7

Support

15. Re: Idea-30 minute skirmishes/wars 24/7

Same here plus as I have mentioned I just do not have time to spend unbroken.

16. Re: Idea-30 minute skirmishes/wars 24/7

What you'd get is 10 mains vs. 10 OSF alts.

100 times the plunder?

WOOHOO SUPER MEGA PLUNDER WARS

17. Re: Idea-30 minute skirmishes/wars 24/7

Support!

18. Re: Idea-30 minute skirmishes/wars 24/7

Good point, instead of multiplying the plunder by 100 or 10 - 50 then distributing it, the system could just take the average plunder made per warrior and giving that to everyone in the clan. That way there is not loophole for people to make 15 player clans and getting 100 times the plunder. The idea behind this portion of the war is to give players that could have been hitting an EB, but couldn't due to war, the plunder close to what they could have made from an EB had the clan not been warring. It's just a compensation and motivator to get people's clans warring again.

19. I like the idea of the skirmishes( nice to see you back also bro) how about instead of warring in your clan use the indi clans so u cast as a group think it's been said in another war thread cant remember who said it tho. so you add the names Into your team then leave and cast you have 2-5 mins to do so before your team is disqualified. Then your matched into the clan sort your strat out and away you go then the eb fairies don't lose their plunder and no real exploit on that part

20. Hello to all and thx to OP for raising this idea again. I suggested 5 player roster "skirmishes" last year (just search "skirmish" in forums) and the idea went no where, hope it goes somewhere this time! Much support!