MITH EQUIP!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Jul 6, 2015.

1. I have an idea that will shock your brains :lol:
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    It's about the extra mith laying around and a new way that still involves warring to earn equip. So, what I thought of was that there are a set token for each war type. Primal war token, round war token, and individual war token. When you win a war you earn the token from that war type. There would be different equipment in the alchemist that you could only purchase with 1 of the 3 types of tokens. Then there would be stronger equipment that would need the warrior tokens. The Warrior tokens are 1 of each type of war token combined to make the warrior token. Then after you have collected a certain amount you could purchase the equipment.

2. So nobody would have round war equip and only dotb would have primal war equip?

3. There is also Indy war equip. They can make indi war equip the 2nd strongest compared to the warrior token equip.

4. Doesnt answer my question but alright

5. Also dotb would have to do indi wars to get the strongest equip...

6. No support

7. No sorry no support getting mith equip is hard enough without adding more complications.

8. So your whole idea is to make all the mith people have earned already almost useless?

9. This is a dumb idea... Myth is impossible to get ahold of to begin with..by doing something as stupid as your saying it only increases the PAY TO PLAY which is something we don't need

10. First of all, why'd you need to make the text smaller?

Secondly how is with impossible to get and you need to pay to get it? These PvP events are free and don't require you to pay and get mith.

You can also war once a week if you're determined to get with that way. (Excluding events and all other free xtals)

11. Better idea make mith stealable like event drops  that would bring back the good ol days of pvp.

12. Mind equals :shock:

13. Yeah lets not give the eb fairies another reason to sit out wars and farm it off smaller warring accounts

14. I thought that said meth at first

15. Let's have it so that mith equip actually loses levels over time so you have to keep topping it up or it reverts backs to lvl0.

16. Why is Smith so expensive?

17. Why is mith so expensive?

18. Why do you need so much to make something?

19. Its a challenge to war n win mith.
    In Season war ppl take out what they put in if successful n giving mith away defeats the purpose. Long process to buy top mith EQ or play events n get in top 10 or 100.