saddle up and Ride it like a pony !

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IIlIIlSCUMBAGlIlIII, Jul 6, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    Come on lads get your saddles on were being taken for ride. Player v player that's what they advertised ? More like payer v payer. Let's get down to the nitty gritty not that stuff that comes out the apes mouth the real stuff. We need to come together and boycott any event like other apps do until they sort out the basic problems.lets Stop with the attitudes of I'm ok when other people are simply not having a good time or enjoying their game.
    Where the hell is the competition you promised ? This has turned into a wallet warriors paradise, flashing cash and moms cc like a pubescent youths first time in a strip club. People are getting ridden hard and being made to look like real asses. For the love of god stop saying people earned it and worked hard they tapping buttons for gods sake.Alienate the casual player who's sole purpose is seemingly to be farmed by builds x5 :lol:
    Less and less people are saying "Oh a weekly event let's rush and buy xstals and a 59nob item".One things for sure that we can all agree on we don't all have saddles so looks like average joe is in this dog and pony show bare back back and it's a rough ride for him again.
    Get your act together Apes stop smoking the banana skin that stuffs hallucinogenic,the only thing I'm tripping over is the q at the door. Can you not do one single event that is not so unbalanced and so money orientated ? Let's look at it from
    A glance, with scroll (my size build) you get up to 500m a hit and 80-90 Bridles a hit , without you get 90m and 20 bridles.. This is not a gap this is a disgrace,the advantage between free play and pay is too damn wide.You are a simple tap tap game end of it's about time you realized this.You think the casual players like this ? Lets take a quick look at your ridiculous hit range, I am 19mcs and can hit and be hit by 130mcs it is laughable fix it.
    Stop counting your money and stop rolling out these pay to win events start looking at the game,and look at how you treat your CUSTOMERS it is a crumbling game players are sick of being ridden/milked and ignored. People bring issues to you and you ignore them, you remind me of a junkie looking for their next fix.Some of these tiny newish people are your potential future customers, Because your sure as hell losing your old ones! Rant over I'm finished monkeying around!

2. Remember kids, don't do drugs.

3. You're*

4. Ur

5. SUPPORT

6. *YOU'RE

7. Tr1 and i do not approve this message

8. STOP DERAILING THE THREAD PLEASE
    THIS IS A GOOD TOPIC

9. U r*

10. U r*[/quote]

YOUR ALL WRONG

11. hit from pin, easy as that.
    and your math is off too.
    90m basic plunder + 200% = 500? what about 270?
    80 - 90 with blade + spell.. that means 27-30 without. or 54 - 60 with blade only, which is free.
    Anyone can reach 30 saddles without paying, 50 is possible too if you have good targets

12. This topic has been done to death and the op is an idiot.

No support

TL;DR

13. It's about time something was done about it then! Yes we are all idiots putting up with it for so long Thanks for your input.

14. Support

Op is an idiot

15. Did you delete what I said because I'm right?

16. Awww how cute you both lick the same star fish clean daily ? Come on get that nose further in there

17. I got through the first sentence paragraph. Figure I know enough to provide a response.
    No.

That will be all.

18. This thread is actually brilliant :lol:

19. Jump on it, let's do it
    Ride it, my pony
    My saddle's waiting
    Come and jump on it
    If you're horny let's do it
    Ride it, my pony
    My saddle's waiting
    Come and jump on it

Sitting here flossing