POLL - USA election candidates

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nathan_WINNING, Jul 6, 2015.

1. YOUR COUNTRY ISNT A RACE

2. It's Australian. He's saying that Australians r dumb or whatever he said

3. I want Promar to win the election

4. Read the posts  thought 12 year olds could read ... (Most can ..... most) guess you were the unlucky one  I said these dumb and worthless THREADS

5. Canadian here and this is dumb

6. I think that that billionaire guy will win

7. I apologize OP. Good thread, but sadly forums aren't the most enticing at the moment. As for my vote, I haven't really looked into the people running so I have no current standing.

8. Clinton 2016

9. :roll:

10. Rand Paul 2016!

11. Back to the purpose of this thread besides spam. I fully support Ben Carson for President

12. Trump for racist oh wait

13. None of the above, also a great line from Brewster Millions. That said anyone but Obama, hopefully who ever comes in changes or kills Obama Care, bad for the ppl, bad for doctors, and cost more.

14. Does Obama-care make prescriptions more affordable or ppl will still be comin here to Canada n avoid getting gouged?

Idk i sure like knowing anyone can receive medical attention if poor n not if can afford it.

I'll shed no tears for doctors.

FYI my American father inlaw doesn't mind our medicare while living here but his Republican attitude sure doesn't want Obama-care down south.

15. Yes, if someone comes in and kills Obama Care, it would be bad for the people and dictors, and would cost more. We may be a long way away from a single payer system like most of the civilized world, but at least it's a start.

16. Im not from usa, i dont understand how voting can be optional, or why the usa have 2 year long campaigns, so my opinion on who ur President could or should be is irrelevant.

However, i often see and hear people comment on the usa health system (online, news, tv, etc). I hope its not as bad as it appears from the outside. If it is, i hope that whoever your next president fixes that.

17. I'm no fan of polarized politics.
    It leaves a lot to be desired.
    Limiting options is hardly healthy.
    2 right wing parties fight it out n can win if can outspend its competition as did Obama.

18. Trump 2016

19. Ahh.. ATA had to make everything difficult by letting someone else "manage" their forums. There is a poll option and its quite useful.