Post problems about the devs and their actions

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by The_Giant_Killer, Jul 5, 2015.

1. This is a thread where you can post things that are bad, upsetting, annoying, or anything else the devs are not doing well. Even game changes or punishment issues. Post your thought, problems and anything else problem related here.
    Problems:
    • Problems -
      • Bfa uncapped
      • Too many pay to win events
      • Too much paying not enough playing
      • Hit ranges what a LB farm fest we have
      • Hte let's stop the milking
      5years old same old
      • The devs dont listen to us most of the time
      The fact that none of this will change
      • Too many lands
      • Cannot win
      • People leaving everyday.
      • Bfe wth eb is pointless now pay to win is way op in comparison
      • LB been same for years I bored of looking at it
      • Server too old need a new one
      • Inferno disappeared again
      • should be able to sell speakers
      • people openly cheating and getting away with it
      • no graphics!!
    More to be added
    Mods please don't lock this. It's doing no harm.

2. Re: Our voices matter!!

Why it was clear from the last "your voice matters" that it clearly doesn't. Let's just enjoy the free stuff like ebs.

3. Re: Post problems here. Devs, watch our

Lol I changed it

4. Re: Post problems here.

Problems
    Bfa uncapped
    Lack of free stuff (ebs are not free stuff)
    Too many pay to win events
    Too much paying not enough playing
    Hit ranges what a LB farm fest we have
    Hte let's stop the milking
    5years old same old 
    No one listens even I bored of same old requests
    The fact that none of this will change
    Too many lands
    Cannot win
    People leaving everyday
    Wars ? Let's just have 100% indie mole
    Bfe wth eb is pointless now pay to win is way op in comparison
    LB been same for years I bored of looking at it
    Server too old need a new one
    Vk they need to go
    Inferno disappeared again I wanted to see what other free stuff they gave him
    Botters/cheaters and VIP users are too many
    Name change why charge ? Should always be free !
    Speakers why can't we sell them you greasy monkeys
    How farted because it stinks in here
    It's no secret people have a shed load of alts so stop brown nosing the lb and let's be able to have unlimited alts on one device
    Game is as stale as a dried up cracker baked in the desert sun
    Play to win ? Lol don't make me laugh free to play ? Even funnier best pvp game ? Really it looks like a lb/bc/big spenders farm fest from where I'm sat

5. Re: Post problems here.

These problems bother me 2. All of them literally. Devs, watch out. If we get so much support, and emails and feedback to devs, maybe maybe they'll wake up

6. Re: Post problems here.

People who quote on the first page.

People who only write walls of texts.

7. Re: Post problems here.

And what's walls of texts?

8. Re: Post problems here.

I thought this is an actuall "post problems here" but it seemed to be "post your complaints here" instead :/

9. Re: Post problems here.

It's both

10. Re: Post problems, complaints, and anything related here

/thread scumbag

11. Re: Post problems here.

My biggest problem is my complaints

12. Re: Post problems here.

But still about devs....
    If you're gonna make a title say it straight to your point. Like, "Complaints and problems about devs in here" or something like that.

13. Re: Post problems here.

Ok cool. And btw, mind posting about this in wc, cc? I'm perm

14. Re: Post problems here.

?? That is just my post you cannot sum up the entire thread based on my one post

15. Re: Post problems here.

Problems:

Bfa uncapped - As it should remain. Until you come up with a better idea.

Lack of free stuff - Technically, the only EB you pay for is HTE and ROTWB. How are those not free?

Too many pay to win events - Personally, I don't really have a huge problem with them. I'm able to hit 2.5K in these events and I'm happy. If someone wants to shell money to win, by all means, go ahead.

Hit ranges what a LB farm fest we have - I can agree on hit range tightening a bit.

People leaving everyday - People have been leaving for five years. People have been saying this game will die in three years, four years ago.

Wars ? Let's just have 100% indie mole - Much better than only the elite warring.

LB been same for years I bored of looking at it - The best tend to stay there until they quit or get caught.

Name change why charge ? Should always be free! - Many games charge for a name change. Why not? You get a free one upon start.

It's no secret people have a shed load of alts so stop brown nosing the lb and let's be able to have unlimited alts on one device - Unlimted alts? Not smart. Not smart at all. I like the current limitation actually.

16. People openly cheating and nothing happens to them

17. Graphics where are they ? The graphics are archaic have you seen the graphics most games have these days ? Spend some of that hte max xstal daily pay to win event cash on decent graphics they are a disgrace. You attack and all you see is a "success" or "unsuccessful" ? Why do we not actually see a battle ? Get working on bringing this game out of the 90s because that's where it's stuck. I have seen better graphics on a orange

18. Once I realized that I will never reach the top and should just play the game how I want to instead of striving to be the top, I began to worry less about these problems and enjoyed the game more.