My Goodbye

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Sourapple, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Thought I would never leave KaW but it has come to it. My clan joined osw a few months ago and I have been way too busy to fight along.

I have been inactive for a couple of months and I got on today to check how everything was going and i noticed the top players were 150m cs . That's where I drew the line. There is no catching up now. So I'm saying my goodbye.

I won't be thanking anyone individually u know who u are..

A big thank you to the OWWN a family for everything. I wish all of you goodluck for the future to come☺️

Bye kaw️

(Not resetting my account as I may check back in future)

2. Sad to see you go, farewell.

3. 150m cs? 

4. Yeah and then the Bf'a to put the cherry on top I don't blame you in the slightest it's a wise decision good luck bro ️ was good knowing you we had some fun times

5. Keep in touch sugar xxx

6. All the best in rl 

7. Wise decision mate. There is indeed no way of catching up. Devs messed up big time. Gl irl

8. Conquered

9. We accept your declaration of independence from Kaw.

10. You are offline for months and expect that you get bigger than those who have been playing this whole time? What do you expect the devs to do when leaderboards and many others have everything ug? They put new lands and buildings out to continue the growth of the game

11. You do realise that a great deal of people are not even HFBC and a lot are not even HLBC? Upgrades and new lands where and are totally unnecessary, I have invested in 11lands and buildings in abyss but would be more than will to lose them without refund if they just reverted back to HF being the last lands

12. Having these new lands gives you something to do. I grow everyday and i don't care about catching up to leaderboards i enjoy having something to do and talking to the people in the game.

13. Having these lands killed yet another part of kaw's player base

14. Do what the rest of us have done since this game was destroyed, check in every now and then for the laughs.

15. So in other words, you got spanked in OSW and you are rage quitting KaW until it blows over.

16. Lol if you leave now instead of trying to catch up,the tops when you check back in will most definitely be bigger then they are atm. No point in checking back in if your just gonna leave for them being bigger than they are now. At least try mate.

17. Hahaha no one should be under the illusion that they can catch up for they cannot. This is the sad reality all must come to terms with, that is why many now simply login to have a chat in pm and if they have time unload on eb and do the odd war

18. Why do so many say there is nothing left to do when you are build complete ??

It's allegedly a war game / social chat room.
    Novel idea when build complete. Rather than happy go lucky, why not try doing something with the kingdom you built.
    You know like picking a fight?
    Starting a war, fighting over allies.
    Loads to do when build complete, just too many making excuses not to have their precious kingdoms attacked by those despicable other people that dare to play this game.
    I mean how dare they right.
    They have no right playing if not build complete.
    Hang on. Bored and build complete and not fighting
    Why are you playing a war game then ?
    Or is this just a dating site now ?

19. Yes wouldn't it be good if the kaw where many were actually bc for more than a day existed. I agree with what your saying totally I just wish they didn't constantly make the bc further and further away. Constantly building and never able to use the build or stay small and get left even further behind :(