July 4th : ISIS Threat

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _NANOC_, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Independence Day is upon us. I have seen all over the news about the U.S. Being on the highest alert it has been on since 9/11.

Do you think the threat is real?

Do you stay home for fear something could happen?

I personally feel that the media is what has most likely put fear into people by talking so much about intercepting ISIS transmissions that they want followers to create violence and terrorist acts.

I for one don't live my life in fear. I will not hide because their is a heightened awareness.

Lend your thoughts on this.

2. hmmm im thinking out loud

3. Well there's some threat of course, but chances of something happening is pretty low and I planned to stay home anyway so meh

4. Got work so sticking to my schedule..

5. Im more worried about getting a dui.

Ill be staying home.

6. Could something happen, most certainly yes. Will something happen, probably not. We'll just have to wait and see. Its sad really, the media/ISIS trying to put fear into us on our own independence holiday. What have we become?

7. Lolol

8. Isis not dare to attk obama...

9. In 1.5 years I'll be out killing em anyway. If they decide to try something we with mess em up

10. Reserved for crazy liberal banter later.. Maybe

11. well I would feel sorry for them if they showed up in my neck of the woods.. we will have about 80k worth of guns plus ammo. it will be a good 4th for me even better if they showed up

12. Yea,President MomJeans has em terrified.

13. Well if anything happens I'm enlisting, I'd want to bring it to anyone who would disgrace us on the day of independence.

Hell they try this we should bomb them on Ramadan, the Muslim ritual to gather at a holy landmark. On another note to that, there is terrorist hunting team of ex-seals and ex-marines dedicating there lives. They have a go fund me.

14. Reserved for drunk banter in a couple hrs

15. Support for real life A-team.

16. Comparing a public holiday to a religious festival, nice one :roll:

FYI: 'Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar,and is observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting to commemorate the first revelation of the Quran to Muhammad according to Islamic belief.' - Source: Wikipedia

17. By staying home in fear, we let the enemy win. I live in a state with no permit required for open carry. I'm not too concerned.

18. Who gives a crap?

Don't live your life in fear.

19. ISIS won't attack the USA while they continue to fund them. It's when the USA stop funding them that they will do something.