name game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -Dern_Sure-, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Your rebirth will be dashing flaming balls... Dragging across your chin.

2. An 8 that likes to figure things out?

3. Peewee Herman on meth

4. Electric sunshine saxophone machine

5. A prime number

6. A zombie from the zombie apocalypse that transcends the "normal zombie" he's an honorable mindless man. Even in his weakened mental state, he manages to overcome his urge to eat brains. Instead he only imagines eating brains... Always fighting the urge... Grasping on the few straws of humanity left in his own brain....

7. A cool animal like thing?

8. An undead soldier?

9. A person who likes hte?

10. A speedy ball of flames that has been re-birthed numerous time?

11. I don't even pay at all how can that happen? :lol:

But I got seal from a tier 1 epic battle....... Promise...... And horns from warbeast too...

12. Alaissa is obviously their name. Or the name of someone they admire.

13. I'm a girl :mad:

Also: a castle eb visiting forums lol :lol:

14. Lol I think u're right

15. :( I'm not a guy, it's obvious. But is it obvious to others that my name is for girls or not?......

Also again: a kaw helper. First one to know the meaning of a player's name :lol: jk

16. A twelve year old

17. Was one heard saying "I'm winging it 0n the monkey" decided not use protection and later to his dismay realised it was a bad decision, currently he is in quarateen for being the patient zero of Ebola and many other diseases such like aids and also many other deadly diseases. It is said the list of diseases contracted takes 3.5hr to print out and requires 4ink cartridges.

18. Do I even need to say it?

19. An enraged land of fire, and un-worldly beasts that work as slave and slave drivers, where the fallen imperfect go to endure never ending torture?