Season 5: The Ultimate Proposal

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Olypics, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Why do you bother commenting on a thread that you did not even read? To increase your post count? :roll:

Round wars are great if they are FIXED.
    I propose a SIMPLE solution to fix them.
    To understand that, you need to READ. I know, it's hard...

2. support ;)

Most seems fine to me but I don't like indie clans.

3. I would like to see more primals. I don't think we should completely abandon the idea of warring with a clan as it has been an important part of the season experience in the past

4. This proposal suggests 6Indi / 2 Round (or 1 Round + 1 primal) each day. I also believe warring as a clan is important, just like warring with your buddies (Indi wars in this proposal)

5. Round is outdated, I'd rather see it completely removed or partially removed in favor of primal (0 round or 1 round and 2 primal)

6. Op is living in a dreamworld. If rounds were so great they wouldn't have been exploited so easily. The more rounds you include just means less people would get to war. Kill them already. Make those sh actually work for their wins.

7. Your round fix won't work cause then there would just be sh with huge amounts of allies so they can snake under the 5multiple rule.

8. And?
    I would really like to debate it, but please follow your reasoning until the end. I cannot debate alone trying to guess what you want to say.

9. There are 8 posts detailing the entire proposal. If you stop after Post 1 (intro), for sure you won't like it.

10. Round War = a War Commander makes a roster
    Indi War = anyone in the IndiClan can cast and participate. They are moved to a roster with builds of their size. Once the Indi War is over, everyone is automatically brought back to their IndiClan.

11. That's not nexessirly the case....

12. Devs need to either make war templates or make different cs slots. E.g. 0-150,150-300 etc or do not factorise BFA into account, since we are warring for equip not BFA.

The only other thing is to nerf sh plunder so they earn little from players their size and are unable to hit bigger builds.

13. What is 0-150,150-300, etc.?
    Roster Size?
    Build size? With BFE? With BFA?
    When you have an idea, try to be as clear as possible so that others can understand you.

BFA is static, and so is BFE. If we don't take BFA into account, why should we take BFE?
    What if someone has 200M BFE more than you?

The sh plunder is the tip of the Iceberg.
    The current plunder system is bad.
    However, the plunder system should not be modified for one particular build. It should be a coherent system that takes into account all builds, in a fair way (including BFE & BFA).

14. CS size.

16. fk well that wrong, i meant roster size.

17. I added a small bit about the current Plunder Algorithm on Page 1 (post 9)

18. Support. Sounds good