Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. There was a thread about warring with friends in indi wars and casting a wave of conflict with 2 other members in the same bracket as you. I really hope you consider this idea

2. You're confusing preferable and viable. I'm sure a lot of people would prefer to war with a home clan or a bunch of people they know. People do it because it's the only option for them. That doesn't necessarily mean it's the preferred way.

3. Looks like I'm in need of an upgrade.

To be honest, the experienced players rather war with their "pro" ee clans for easy wins vs rosters filled with eb builds.

However, destroying those eb builds war after war will just make them stop warring. Imho indi wars are the way to go, especially because they will increase the participation in ee wars which is much needed these days. Facing all the same people every war gets boring real quick.

The extra rewards for wc's/trackers seems fair to me aswell, these players put a lot of extra time in these wars and practically get the same payout now.

Full support.

4. Still no support . Primals are the way to go lol

5. I honestly think the indi war plan will work if devs make better placements for individuals. That's what's bothering me the most Is the placements are sometimes messed up.

6. Primals were ok for a few months but they ended up getting boring.

7. That's way I say they do half indi half primal maybe throw in a couple rounds. More clans will do it = more opponent = more fun . Also more war styles = more fun.

8. New Season 5 proposal highlights

(you may call it IndiClan Wars)

• [*]Wars every 3h. 8 wars a day. Season is 8 weeks long.
      [*]1hr wars (possibility of 2hrs war in the WE – and 30min wars, see below)
      [*]War companies of (up to) 50 members – which can be modified!
      [*]2 medals per victory – contributes to your clan total!
      [*]All Xtals used are refunded at war end (given you have 10+ successful actions).
      [*]6 indi wars - 1 primal - 1 round (yes!) each day - rotating schedule -
    • Various/random roster sizes (10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 50)
    • Inactive, Spamming, or abusive players in wars will be banned from the Season (as suggested in dev's Proposal #2)

This new AMAZING proposal for Season 5 is HERE.

9. I don't like primals at all. Why war for equipment that you can't use in the war? Baffles me.

They're slow paced, boring, and honestly I usually get sidetracked with other stuff while doing them or forget about the war entirely. I swear to hell I hate primals.

10. Ofcourse primal arent the way to go. Individual wars get 2-3 x the number of turnouts, time and time again so the ratio between the number of Indis and primals each day if they decide to include primals, should be 3 Indis for every 1 primal

11. Disagree.
    1 war inactive - Warning
    2 war inactive - perm ban from future EE wars

12. They already said inactive will be banned for season. Just hope it's not like some three strike crap.

13. Eggzactly.

14. Indi is the best way to go plain and simple no offsetting equip in primal and no exploits in round again FULL SUPPORT DEVS

15. I like this idea for this season. It's more fair than the other proposal, and it works better for all. Hardly a true test of warrior skill, but honestly, if you have a great war command, no matter the amount of eb fairies you get, you can still do rather well in your war and let's face it, you're not gonna lose every war cause of them.

But personally, when preparing for the next season, how about creating a prestige system to rank actual warriors individually, those who have warred. Then stick them all in a large individual tournament at the next season. Would be nice to see matches with truly terrifying warriors. And those who complain about the INDY wars will hardly complain about a roster of powerful experienced warriors.

I also like the idea of removing those who don't war from the season, but initial straight off ban in harsh. That should be done to those who spam and mole for the other side. I believe an idea best suited would be a warning and temp ban for those who are inactive for the first time, then full ban for the second time. We all have emergencies in life that may take a little priority over what happens. (Although, being inactive a whole two hours is pretty drastic.)

16. So whats to stop clans manipulating indi wars. Lets say 10 cast from a clan in similar stat ranges and every war they decide who wins. Need to make it 1 att and 1 spy minimum building to at least make it fair forwars

17. Hense the reason for the next season idea.

Regardless, nothing they do at this very current time will save them from what is going to happen, people will cheat to get the best of what they can get. It's gonna happen no matter what the war type is, but either way, if they did that, would mean some would be getting terrible rewards while the others get better, anyone willing to do that will hardly get anywhere when the warring comes right down to it.

18. What ever happened to this war crystal you guys was going to implement

19. [*] checkpoints upon getting XX amount of medallion you will get your reward

Chuck Norris approves this

20. This thread is full of very useful information that will bring the EE aspect of this game back to life.

Someone suggested (cant find it) to put EE's key figures in a room and discuss idea's for upcoming seasons and other EE events. These people probably have a way better vision on how to improve EE since they are actually participating in it.

Loving all the effort that everyone is putting into this, this might actually lead to the participation EE had in the first seasons.