Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Yes. Add more war times too please. Or make indis have a casual casting time for whenever you are available.
    For example: if there's 50 people casted at 1 am split them up evenly and let them duke it out. If an hour later (20 minutes later??) there's 100 people casted split them up evenly for two separate wars. Even put a casted time limit on it so we won't be waiting longer then 30 minutes to be placed.
    Having only one indi available per week in my time zone/availability is a little disheartening.
    ((On a side note: please make build tokens/ crystals/seals purchaseable for mith. Or any other nob bought item))

2. I like this might join

3. A war every 4hrs would be good for all time zones

4. How about you start indi wars now sk that when they start you can actually help your team.

5. No support! Outside ally hires during war should be allowed. Strips are a part of this game and we should be able to strip someone clean during war even if we're not in it.

6. 1 strips before war are just a dirty tactic losers use because they are unsure of their own builds bfa/bfe and i give NO SUPPORT.
    2 i actually correct my first statement yes indi/primal would be best it does still give those that like having a trusted clan that option to war with Support.

7. For the new readers who don't have time to read the entire thread, I made a summary HERE

Sadly, nothing much new has come up since Page 44 of this thread, besides kindergarten playground fights... :roll:

8. sorry cut me off 3 i do agree with the idea of giving wc/trackers a win lose proposal of if they lose 4-5 wars they should not allowed to be able to track/wc for the remainder of the season

9. We should be allowed to bring guns to stations too. We could then shoot opposing players about to score a goal.

10. A teams loss isn't on the WC alone. It takes a whole team to lose a war. ( although I have seen a WC disappear for 20 minutes then come back and tell us what was happening in the oppositions cc lol)

11. Like this idea more than the other one that's for sure but don't like the war ban thing.. I say this

1 war inactive would get you a warning with a 3 day suspension

2 war inactive would get you a warning with a 5 day suspension

3 war inactive would get you a ban from the season..

This way, if you are inactive you are put way behind the others but not completely banned till inactivity #3

12. Just because Indy is popular doesn't mean we prefer it.
    Some of us can't or won't do what's needed to be in a war clan. Plus we can't get in around the "core members" and their alts in the plural unless someone vouches for us. Which really doesn't happen. Indy only does well because everyone gets to play. Which ironically makes it the higher risk option but I digress

13. I only have time for indi wars. And I am super active to hit etc, just can't dedicate hours in a row to PVP. Since people that pay have jobs ergo lives, the majority will be more that way likely. So more money for xtals etc if more people participate.

As long as mith payouts are comparable it should help a ton. This way you don't have to only stick to a certain team and timezone for weeks. It might be smart to have both options though. Clan AnD indi and then have different achievements for the different formats. Could be based on indi war medals and clan war medals.

14. Who on the internet wasn't?

15. Yes please!

16. i like this :D

17. I support this idea.

18. I'd love to do indi wars coz they r fair than other primal or round but also like primal wars.I would love to know about what devs had made for GH n sh but also want a min cs of 3 mil to take part in war n get away fool of very low CD who spoil war.I like a rooster of 30-40 people only.Thx Deva.I'd love to see a positive answer n response;-)

19. Translation?

20. Yes it does. If we didn't prefer it, we wouldn't do it. Problem with primals/rounds us that it is more of a battle just to get into a clan to begin with. With indi, everyone who wants to war can, giving the devs a bigger player base to make money off of. Win for us, win for them.