Perspective of Pride

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity, Jun 30, 2015.

1. I wonder why there is so much hate for something that doesn't effect anyone other than those in the relationship..

So strange when consenting adults get angry over other converting adults lives.

2. Besides it being against their religious beliefs I think most wouldn't care, but it gets thrown in our faces. The whole Gay Pride thing is just too much. If they weren't in our faces about it, I think people would be more accepting. I even heard a story about a priest that was spit on that celebration in D.C.

No one wants to see this and I'm sorry I can't accept this as normal

3. Dirty I don't think it's that they have parades I think it's just the ones that so stuff like that

4. Where do you think this goes on? Parades!

Where did you see gross displays of ludeness in front of children? Parades

5. I read something that said Vladimir Putin made it illegal to tell kids that gays exist....lmao

That's what we should have done. So that kids don't have to see crap like the picture DirtyLarry posted.

6. Pretty sure there would be a few straight people doing that if straight parades were common, cause some people are not the smartest. Like those gay guys are kinda hurting their cause

7. Well that's the point. Straight people are not doing that in public

8. I just want to make a point of some of the earlier comments in the thread, I am no expert, but many leading psychologists did studies into homosexuality, and found it a perfectly normal variant. If you really believe you are better than people who have done years of studying into subjects like this then good for you.

9. Show this proof. That was the point earlier that their was no studies just opinions. Many psychologists have believe it's not normal. Your ideas have bullet holes in them

10. I don't have to name them to prove myself. Google about homosexuality being a mental defect and find your answer. Almost all in the field find it to be healthy.

11. There were no peer reviewed studies. I have heard commentary that it was taken off the books as a mental disorder just to distract from the black civil rights movement.. I don't necessarily agree with that, but it came from a psychologist who didn't think it was bullet proof

12. Clearly your mind has been made already. Pointless arguing with those who refuse to open to other possibilities.

13. He may be a scumbag, but I agree 100%.

14. It's all opinions man. Nothing is bullet proof

15. Some times consenting adults get things Ajax can't wash off and go back to being straight