Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. That'd be an awesome way to open a tank for steals. You'd definitely see a 15 hansel STACKED roster then

2. Most tanks in primals have hybrid mechs so they can plunder PS1. In primals hybrids are open for steals unless their spies are 0. A tank with 0 spies cannot sit on repins. Hansels are having no issue finding steal targets. This boost in plunder vs hansel rosters is exactly what is needed to offset PS1 stacking.

3. I support this proposal

4. Your a stateless alt.

5. What does that even mean!?

Players ruined EE by trying to excel at it?

Isn't that the goal of any game? To do the best you can under the game's parameters?

In any game I've played that doesn't come naturally, but needs planning and preparation.

It seems that by "fair" what we actually mean is "compatable with my current build."

6. Did my earlier post got Erased?

Can some one check pls

7. Amazingly proposal devs. Would love for this

8. Bring back the turtle war ?
    End of day . Turtle war is depend on activity

9. This idea is way better i would like this idea way more bc in the other one there would be a few clans that control everything in this idea everyone has an equal chance

10. Oh yah i forgot our day and age its all about equality.... Wait... Everyone should get free ahfhlbc builds with 100t in allies. That would be fair

11. Support.

12. You just said you have no job & live with your parents but have the nerve to sarcastically talk about getting things for free lmao.

13. SUPPORT

I feel this will give many casual (and hardcore) warriors the chance to be able to participate. Indi is by far the most fair and yields most turnout.

14. Where did you live when you were 18? 

15. Indi wars are a much better option than the dreadful thing that round wars have become. However, I suggest one small tweak. WCs cast a seperate spell and roster sizes are created to match the number of those who cast WC spell. If after 5 wars a WC loses 4 out of 5 they cannot cast WC spell for the rest of the season.

16. Well tbh I was mostly homeless from age 16-18 taking care of my brother & sister and still had a job & worked for everything I have.

Anyways, this is way off topic.

17. TY DEVS FAIRNESS IS THE WAY TO GO! Ty so very much for stopping exploiters And to all of those people SUCK IT UP YOU HAVE RUINED WAR WITH THOSE SO CALLED PUT TOGETHER TWEAKED TEAMS "Tweaked is another way of saying EXPLOITING" Ty devs ALL IWARS TOTAL SUPPORT 

18. Please remember this thread is to post your thoughts on their offer, not talk about our childhood or insult others about theirs.

19. 1) end round wars
    Too many times I've seen no wars going on during this time.

2) this means more indi and primals

3) s5 should be a combo of indi and primal

4) some of ur ideas work for s5
    - mix of 1 and 2 hr primals 1 hr indi; this means more medals for 2 hr wars; losers get 1 medal
    - 2 hr wars can use ur war squad idea
    - no random times

5) gather war commanders from clans; how about top 6 clans that dominate s5; gather them to bounce your ideas for s6 [dragon took my idea ]

20. Season 4 minus round wars. This doesn't need to be complicated. I would prefer all indies but that's cause it suits me and my schedule best. But if people wanna war together, throw em a bone.