Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. lol I could keep your crap ps1 build pinned with my smallest alt. Not worried about you.

Also, your opinions are not more valid because you were involved in more seasons then I was. Your opinions are actually LESS valid since you support a war type that is currently obsolete; nearly everyone hates it & no one does it.

You've been such a crap player for so long you don't even know what a normal roster looks like.

Stack SSH/LB.. stack PS1... I'm good. I'm doing this right. I'm dedicated. I'm not winning just cause of stacked rosters. <--- You.

Round wars down. Primals soon to follow. Wake up moron, the majority does not enjoy stacked rosters.

2. Check any clan. I have done maybe 6 primal wars. Lol idiot.

3. Spice did not WC one war after the first war I WC'd.

I understand your rage & bias opinions/allegations now though. You claim no one liked me because you are one of the people I didn't let war due to your build not being appropriate. Just a selfish child who was too greedy to change build & adapt so you'd rather risk everyone's rancor/ee & insist your leak build should war.

You should know (if you were in AoC as you claim) that I rostered 2-5 tanks & 2-3 mids almost every single war. You didn't need to be a massive tank or SH to war. You just needed a war build that isn't going to leak & actually has a place/purpose in war.

Rambo & Obesa may have been in AoC sometime before S3 but during S3 they joined AFTER I started WCing. I know cause I'm the one who encouraged them to come & added them to the rosters.

I never had an argument or issue with anyone in AoC aside from Sexy/Hotty & Larry. Hotty & Larry I have talked to recently & have no issues with.

Stop making things up because you are angry that your selfishness did not prevail.

Also, CajunSpice is an excellent WC. I learned the basics of how to WC by watching her. I have nothing bad to say about her, but she was not WC while I was there.

4. Good then get off of this thread & stop trying to throw around your past as if it's relevant now. You don't even have EE1, you don't even war. Your opinion means nothing. Just another noob SH crying about your ability to exploit being removed.

5. Actually I was rostered in every single war. Just pointing that out

6. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Your such a hypocrite. You say you dont play this game? Then why are you here. You say stop throwing around my past but thats all you have done. At least i war still - Saturday night 95 person war i tracked. No xtal and plundered 1.8 billion while tracking 95 people. i lost.

8. It would seem based on Omar's banner that you are Omar. That would mean that you were Smooth Operator back then. If this is true then you were not rostered every war & I think you may have warred with us like once or twice.

What was your name back then?

9. Try and guess just how many alts there are :roll: my alts are still me. I was admin and was rostered every single war as an SH. I know what Im talking about

10. When did I say I don't play this game? I have done 1+ war a day nearly every weekday since I started playing again around February. I also WC/track every war (unless Tom is on my team & tracks).

11. Again it is not luck based it is 50/50 and you the player either increase or decrease the odds depending on your skill level. Skills that include WC, Tracking and general War skills.

Also No Support!

12. "I quit after s3"
    "Mostly retired"

Your words not mine.

13. Since you are so interested: I started playing around the start of S3. I quit around 3 weeks or so after S3. I came back around February. I have actively played both primals & indi wars since then. Check the war history of Arcadia or The Arcadian Empire (my drop in war clans). Or ask one of the many people on this thread since most of them war with me or against me.

When the first S5 proposal came out I changed my banner to "mostly retired" & decided this game won't really be worth playing anymore. Since the Season 5 proposal #2 I'm hopefully again.

14. Soo in other words you cant adapt to change and your a noob because you asked a top 10 s4 vet if he'd ever done a war before.

15. I'm in support of this proposal! I see a much better turnout in participation this way then there would be in your first proposal.

16. Correction. I CAN adapt to the change. Check the war history in my war clans & you will see I did adapt & actually did very well with rosters built from world chat. 31wins to 10 losses total (that's while still learning primals & how to build rosters for them).

Just because I can do something doesn't mean I enjoy it. Primal wars restrict you to 1/3rd of your build since you can't use bfe/bfa. That is not very fun to me. On top of that primal wars are too heavily exploited with noob PS1 builds. That is not fun for me.

No matter how much you scream, shout, throw baseless allegations around, etc, individual wars are the preferred war type for the majority of kaw.

People don't like facing exploit rosters. Get used to it.

And in response to "you asked a top 10 s4 vet if he'd ever done a war before", it's called sarcasm Sheldon.

17. Lol congrats.. Good job. Your build is an exploit though. You have towers to stop people from beating you. Oh and by the way your small.. So your an exploit.

But hey I guess KaW is like americas voting system anyone can vote meaning all the poor people make the big decisions that all the smart educated people have to make.

18. Want round wars back?
    Here is what needs to be done:
    Players need their BFA factored in as raw CS. That way when a player hits an SH, they will earn what they should based on the SH's true stats & not based on their CS.
    This will stop the exploit of SH with high BFA being able to ass/plunder builds much larger then them, but when they are hit back by that same build the attacker earns almost nothing.

Want primals to flourish instead of continue their slow painful death?
    Here is what needs to be done:
    When a player fails an attack, the player who they failed the atk on earns 25% of the plunder they would earn if they attacked the attacker.
    Example: PS1 attempts failbombing their troops on an enemy tank.
    Each time the PS1 attacks and fails, the tank earns plunder. The amount of plunder the tank earns is = to 25% of the plunder the tank would earn if he attacked the PS1.

This will stop or greatly improve the issues with the PS1 exploit build dumping troops & remaining dtw all war so no one can hit them or sko.

Both of these suggestions are all that is needed to fix the issues with both war types. Until something like that is put in place, indi wars are the best option.

19. Indi wars have ruined ee