Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. 100% false.

Exploiting merely means taking advantage. The build is taking advantage of a flaw in the system. You guys can't just make up a definition to excuse it. ;)

2. Lets add a feature where you cannot war without an attack troop building. And have the devs limit towers to less than 25% of available lands.
    War game. Fight it. Don't hide behind a wall.

3. This game is beyond pathetic. This season 5 junk shows just how lazy the development team is. Unwilling to spend any resources to create a new season. This company ata is a complete joke. I can't wait until I quit and this game never enters my mind. That is what a longtime, paying customer thins about your season 5 garbage. Trash. Lazy junk.

4. 70% is farfetched. I'd shoot for 60%, but that's max. That's better than indi, because the matching you get is random.

What if you don't get anyone who can WC? What if you have no trackers? What if you have no shows? What if you get someone that has no xstals/mith?

Statistically, you're more likely to have a bad indi than a good one. There are to many variables[/quote]

Statistically you should go into all wars with 50/50. Then it is up to you to make it either a success or a failure.

Going into a war with 70 or 60% chance of winning is called an exploit.

5. Do you know why everyone prefers individual wars? Because you can half ass it. You can signup and not show up. You can sign up and not do anything. You can be a total noob. You can mess around mess up the war not listen to instructions given bc wc after YOU begged for a wc to step up. I freaking hate iwars because i work my ass off and lose. I track wc and place on top of the WR while people are inactive. While people have noob builds that have no effective reason to be in a war. I spend xtal money and time to win and lose because im fighting with people who have no experience and don't take it seriously. You think i want to use that way to determine if i get rewards from a season when I, a ee war veteran and expert work my ass off to achieve good rewards and others don't?

HELL NO Seasons are meant for competetive fights not idiots and casuals. Its like a pro sports team. They dont fight with people who have never picked up the damn ball befors

not to mention the fact that your matching system is totally screwed up. Season 4 was a bust. I warred just as much as the #1 person did and lost 80% of my wars. Not because of my build ir my inexperience - because as a pure spy i was placing top 5 in WR the whole time off KO's only. If your argument is that i got attacked after that and thats why we lost your wrong. i had maybe 3-4 total attacks come in during an entire war every time. The reason i lost was because every single time your system would put 6 tanks on one side with a bunch of sh or hansels and put on my side 7 ps's 3 smart people and the rest noobs with idiot builds. You think i want to spend 4 weeks everyday wc' and tracking' wars to lose with noobs who beg my help and dont listen once i do step up? HELL NO. Id like a regular hardcore season where i can pick my team of experienced hard working people and win. Thanks.

6. they can make a new season, and people will abuse it

7. Hey look. Someone with a brain ^ @Valar

8. Sorry who are you? Ive never seen you do a regular war ... Why do you deserve to do season wars? Why does your noob opinion even matter

9. Why would someone want to invest 4 weeks of ee and mith and crystals in a war based purely on chance? At least with a war clan you are familiar with, you know your abilities and role and have your wc and tk's. This is a pox idea.

10. Everyone can do clan wars. Your effort = chances of winning. No effort means you don't win. Don't blame "ps1 exploits"

11. Developers, you have a common issue here throughout ever season. Your trying to please everybody. It wont happen I'm sorry to break it to you.

Casuals, you have a common issue, you are not willing to do what it takes to be the best.

Developers you have an easy solution and answer here on how to fix your problem. Throughout the past 4 seasons and the original estoc edge wars you have had 1 group of people who are consistently doing what they love. Wars. 1 group who consistently does what it takes to win. 1 group who changes and adapts no matter the cost to win. I think that its pretty obvious which group you need to target for this to be exciting and successful. They put the work in and deserve your correspondence.

12. Just as dumb as saying don't blame lb/sh exploits for the disappearance of round wars after you already admitted you stopped trying to do round wars when there was nothing but lb/sh rosters. Only difference is you are currently exploiting primals in the way that sh/lb rosters caused you to quit round wars & don't want to lose your advantage.

Too hard for some bads to have to war on even ground, must have some sort of advantage.

Also, season wars do not = clan wars. That's just the way it was before indi wars were invented. As soon as indi wars came out they were incorporated into season wars & only makes sense to be the dominant war type as the majority enjoys them more & they are the hardest to exploit.

If you enjoy clan wars so much then get involved in OSW with another clan. You got everything you need right there.

13. While I admire your philosophy bro, truth is the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. The majority however yearn to participate under the right conditions, that's a absolute fact.

Hence why, the devs are catering to the majority in this scenario and not the SH minority.

The best always have the ASW tho. More details should be announced in the upcoming weeks ahead.

14. In response to those claiming the good players do what it takes to win & adapt every season:

Adapt to indi wars instead of continuously complaining about them. Learn how to play this game without the crutch of a stacked roster & always needing your hand held cause you can't do anything on your own.

15. I have played this game almost 5 years now... I have never been bug enough for asw. So no i Don't. What i can do is change and adapt with clan wars to be do my part to help MY team to win.

16. Statically you chance in Indy war is 50%, then is up to you to increase or decrease the odds. If you go into Indy wars with a lower that 50% chance of winning then you are either a bad player or the Universe just hates you.

17. I think the same to be honest! :lol:

Unfortunately, the developers and the community feel that round wars are currently unfair - given the communities ingenuity in making one sided teams.

In such, this has led to them having to resort to make the teams for us. Again, due to community woes.

18. Sorry.. My bad some wars as a hansel i plunder 4.5bn with 9 ko's and my side still loses... Because my team got noobs and inactive. Adapt to what you idiot. Are you that stupid that you try to tell me to win when i cant control anyone but myself? lol idiot.

19. Weren't you the one who exploited all of S3, then left when your clan despised you, continued exploiting with a new clan, and then retired, just to come back and figure out how to exploit the first PvP event?

We should really take notes from you, bro :roll:

20. Also, I am not necessarily saying I support those exploit teams. I utterly despise build droppers and the like, who resort to underhanded tactics to war.

Simply that, Round wars have always been the classic format, and for that reason I favor them. Team building is awesome.