Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. I like The propósol #2
    Because lets be Honest , How Many Ee War Clans survive at this Point? 5,7,9? I think not many. so Indis are good But!
    My humble suggestion is Mix them up with Primal status( No BFA/BFE) so some Indis can be Your normal ones and some Primal Indis. That would be so Fair... Round clan wars only create Small groups of Fixed builds exploiting the game War system. no point because like i said there are Not much SH, PS out there warring like S3... You had like 10 SH,TanK, Mid Rosters Clans... Today we only SEE Your típical 1 or 3 SH Mer clans , 2merc PS ones... Maybe 3 Ee clans still alive..

So A Mix Of Regular Indi and Primal Indi is Good! Put Your builds to The test and patience

2. He often pm a lot of peeps that he did meet originally from wc this is fact so of course you will see some that didn't post on wc that day or that hour. Infact he is one of the ones who are willing to give many "undesired" builds a chance unlike the stacked exploites. Can we keep this actually on the topic at hand ? That being how great a season all indie will be

3. I would suggest abandoning the 100 Vs 100 Indi for the duration of the season 

4. YES

Do weekdays 10-15man roster & weekend 20-25man roster.

5. Support

6. 7-8 were people I've never warred with and not in our clans, but I guess that classifies as most?

We lost because we didn't follow through, in case you were wondering, but wasn't my point.

Anyway y'all noobs can sit here and argue who's stream shoots the furthest, let me know if we can get a unanimous decision from war clans to follow a certain format of rosters that would be once more inviting for warriors whom have given up, and also new blood into clan wars. Continuing the trend of stack and conquor has only driven people to indi.

7. Yes that too could be good idea... But do you not think with the Devs actually banning the none active and cc spanners the 100v may actually be good ? For after the first few we will essentially only have the genuine people wanting to war ?

8. If he has his illustrious record in primals with a roster sewn thru world chat- how's primal wars unfair. I mean, chances are he's beating the 'exploit' rosters. No!! Then he must be matching another set of noobs.

9. I truly hate 100 vs 100 or any large rosters. The war is mostly decided by the tops & it goes against the whole purpose of indi wars; to war against people your size.

There is also the fact that your individual contribution seems (and most of the time is) very minimal.

10. I Like..Finally Devs

11. Generally, yes, I match another roster built from (or partially built from) world chat; similar situation/chance of winning (and use various builds - not all or mostly all PS1). Most of the wars were very close matches if you look through the history.

We actually did beat one of Phalanx's full 15 man exploit PS1 rosters as well as one of DotB's (since you claim we didn't) by precisely timing the troop regen of their PS1's & getting in a hit or two before they can dump troops on regen as well as having each person spamming their ps1 nonstop all war near the end to plunder xtals.

Not that you really care though since you are just trying your hardest to troll. Every time you fail you try another angle. Same result.

12. Like this idea more than the other one that's for sure but don't like the war ban thing.. I say this

1 war inactive would get you a warning with a 3 day suspension

2 war inactive would get you a warning with a 5 day suspension

3 war inactive would get you a ban from the season..

This way, if you are inactive you are put way behind the others but not completely banned till inactivity #3

13. Thanks guys! Hope u enjoy is well!

14. Can you shorten opt in time and casting time to 30mins each hence 1hr war would take just two hours??

15. Huh?

16. Sounds way to forgiving to inactives. Id support one shattered sword to last two weeks (so you lose all ee and half the season) or a full complete ban from season. There is no excuse to be inactive. You single handily are wasting 30-50 other peoples hard earned money and time by being inactive and the punishment should fit the crime. Not a slap on the wrist.

17. Far from being a troll. I am voicing my opinion on why primals should be a part of S5. So far, people against this concept-
    1) have called the build an exploit - how's it an exploit when you're seeing hansels actually commit to growing their stats
    2) stacked hansel rosters- they have been beat predictably by quite a few clans ( you yourself have touted your impressive clan credentials).

I'm all for voicing your opinions. But, don't paint a picture that is untrue/ false. Indi wars aren't exactly 'fair'. They just cater to the majority - cause it's easy to get into one.

18. Support. This removes all the reasons i wouldnt have been able to participate in season 5. :p

19. .... you can opt in one minute before. It's two hours right now.

20. Lets not call it exploiting then

lets call it, 95% of this game CANT participate in clan wars Vs 100% of this game CAN participate in Indies