Perspective of Pride

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity, Jun 30, 2015.

1. forums are becoming forums

2. So to make this clear, you aren't arguing a point, just stating what you believe to be the psychology of "oppression"? Not being sarcastic, serious question.

3. I don't necessarily believe in Fraud either

4. Gay is a derogatory term because being gay is a sin and sins are bad. Therefore, being gay is indirectly equal to being bad. Meaning when I say something is gay, I mean it's bad. Whenever someone tries to say that the word gay shouldn't be derogatory, I point them to the world's most popular religion. I mostly do this for the hypocrisy of it all, I hate the Christian Church. It's more of a mockery than actually believing it lol.

5. False statement Muslium religion is the most practiced religion, then Buddhism, and then finally Christianity. How ever Christianity more specifically Catholic Church is the most public and political church.

6. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... opulations

I suggest you read that mate.

7. ^ ikr, buddhism? thats like the least practised world religion.

8. Well that satistic has combined all the sub religions of Christianity. Although all variations believe that the messiah has already arrived. Yet that's another topic, I do think it's unfair to group all forms together.

9. It would be quite hard to list all 10,000 secs of Christians but they believe in the Christian god so their Christian so meh

10. then also give the stats of the different muslim groups..

and what is the difference between Atheism and non religious?

11. Well all I have to say is

I'm White and I'm proud.
    I'm Straight and I'm proud.
    I have Gay friends (both sexes) and I'm proud.
    I have Black/Brown friends of many different cultures and I'm proud.

No one should ever be scared to be proud of who they are, we were all made different and unique be proud of who you are.

12. I didn't give stats on different Muslim groups, and a atheist is non religious that's kinda what atheism is a lack of belief in a deity

13. Gays should be hanged to DEATH!!! Jk Nice Message

14. Maybe humor isn't your thing.

15. I think you meant hung, they aren't frames.

16. "Hanged" is correct

17. You think what he wants to do is correct? Maybe we should hanged you

18. Im pretty sure he wasnt saying it was correct to hang anyone. He's just pointing out that gramatically speaking "hanged" was the correct usage rather then "hung". People are hanged, pictures are hung.

Well some people are hung

19. Just because your grammar is correct doesn't make it ok to hung people for their beliefs

20. That may be true but it helps when hiring a lawyer.