Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Because there is NO reason to have primals in individual wars. Why would people want to only use 1/3rd of their build (not able to use bfe/bfa) just to appease a few PS1 exploit builds?

Primals were introduced because the developers couldn't or didn't feel like fixing issues with stacking. Now we see the same stacking nonsense in primals therefor primals should be abolished as they no longer serve a purpose.

2. My current primal war clan is 9 wins 1 loss. The clan I ran before the current one when I was just learning how primals worked is 22 wins 9 losses.

I wouldn't say I "failed", I'm just not interested in primals. Feel free to continue blindly emo raging though.

Edit: I see now you are another D1 nerd-raging PS1. Makes sense now.

3. I have reviewed both treads fro this and I have a huge concern. In the first thread you said that the wars would only be at a SINGLE set time (1 war a day I believe it was) which is a huge flaw as previously stated I think it should be done in Primal and Indiwar formats but run more frequently during the day and happen at different times depending on day or soforth allowing all player to have a equal chance of warring

4. Why don't we as a community stop making stacked rosters, Hansel rosters, and etc so more people actually want to war?

Obviously fixes to primal and round fall on deaf ears, WE caused the problem with taking what should be fun system war styles and turning them into laughable events.

A laughable idea I know, but if we are all clamoring for fairness and fun war for all, why not try self governance? I love the idea of any kingdom built for war should war, and perhaps set some sort of structuring that would make warring more fun, the example would be set that clans don't need to stack/exploit/whatever to win and would encourage many more to get back into the game.

/fantasy off. Right. Like that day would ever come, but it would be better for the system war experience.

5. This one isn't bad at all. As long as its open to public BC if you have fixed rosters it will turn out as a all star wars basically BC everyone's going to want lb accs on their roster and unless you knew someone or was a random filler. You most likely wouldn't have too good of chances making a roster to participate.

6. If there's a way to make sure each team has a wc and tracker then this will be the best season yet

7. Become one yourself, and you'll always know you have one when you war.

8. Like this idea more than the other one that's for sure but don't like the war ban thing.. I say this

1 war inactive would get you a warning with a 3 day suspension

2 war inactive would get you a warning with a 5 day suspension

3 war inactive would get you a ban from the season..

This way, if you are inactive you are put way behind the others but not completely banned till inactivity #3

9. Sora your build isn't good in primal and you only won by facing Noob/inexperienced clans. You fear in season you will get smashed by experienced clans which is why you don't like primal.

10. i suggested that back in season 3, it allows some strategy in builds within the range, but will never put you way outside a matchup.

others have suggested it also, but as just with these proposals, devs have not listened to anything, and have just now started to do anything about ee

11. Not to appease PS1 but too have a Good Mix of War format. Primal is exciting too. Only the unbalance advantage of hansel/PS1 opens for roster exploitation. This unbalance can be minimize thru Iwar with level distribution.

12. If by 'consistently', you mean 'all the time'- I'd sure as hell hope not. Cuz, it won't be long before they become the next 'exploit' build in your eyes. But, the best answer for this is 'fairly'.
    Let's be honest here- you cast woc for an indi and you see 3 ps, 2 hansels and some 'leaks' in your roster- won't take a lot to get them evil eyes out. So, if you don't like seeing em in an exclusive roster- there's no way the wrong build is gonna make the roster in an inclusive set up.
    But, to call either types a fair playing field is a ridiculous statement. I can guarantee the forum is gonna be bombarded with complaints about 'fairness' after every indi war in season 5

13. Prefer this option tbh. However have a clan war 2-4 slots each week?

14. Yessssssssssss  thanks for listening Devs.

15. Considering I had no perms & built rosters out of world chat, the wars were pretty even. I also usually made our cs smaller then the clan I tried to match putting us at a disadvantage to ensure a match.

Your rosters are all or mostly all PS1. You shouldn't talk at all. You could never compete outside of the PS1 exploit in primals; hence why you don't do round wars & your crap exploit clan was never around before primals.

You fear indi where your exploit roster no longer earns you easy wins & you actually have to war because you are & always have been a crap leeching nobody.

Try real wars where the devs don't have to tell people they can't use 2/3rds of their build so that scrubs like you can exploit with your PS1 rosters.

16. Actually I use 6-7 tanks in my "full ps1 exploit rosters" and I am still easy / beatable . Just ask devin who beat your 10 ps1 with 10 tanks :)

17. If you have looked at the recent roster that have been put together it has been half tanks half ps1, also p3 used to do round wars before the ssh/lb rosters start to become the only ones warring, noob lel

18. SH problem would be solved if debs can figure out a way to include BFA strength into payouts. For example, if a 15mil cs mid equals to an SH with 10T in bfa in power, then if they hit each other, they should each get an equal amount of pay, 80-100 mil per hit I assume.

I think that should fix round war problems

19. A recent change that doesn't reflect your war history. Also not hard to beat WC indi rosters with an established war clan. 6-7 tanks was only a recent change & still leaves you with 8-9 exploit builds. War without them then talk. Also try actually contributing to a win in your clan instead of just leeching off of others. Make some plunder kid.

Not going to bother going over Devin's mole that caused them to win when they would have lost again as I don't really care; you care a lot more.

20. Yup P3 got rekt & ragequit round wars due to stacked rosters then decided "If you can't beat em join em" and started with their noob ps1 exploit stacked rosters. Just a bunch of noobs with the right exploit builds to win while all of the real EE war clans are busy with OSW.