Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. I only war to win in EE, which I don't even consider to be a real war. Congratulations on sounding like an Internet tough guy though *slow applause*

2. Maybe not an exploit, but very inclusive.

3. As much as I would benefit from it being all Indis, I feel as if it is a bit overdone. From the recent remarks, it is fairly clear that a significant number of people would like to war together, with roster which they desire. As a result, I feel it would be better to include primal wars to Satisfy those who are revolved around being loyal to their clans but the number of primal wars each day should be less than the number of individual wars as iwars significantly bring the greater numbers. For example if there were 8 wars in a combined 24 hours, 6 should be Indis, and 2 primals. Round war I feel has no place in s5 with the turnout pre-season constantly being around 0 to a seldom maximum of 2-3 clans signing up, with rosters of too much a gap to create a possible match up.

Furthermore .... S5 should also include additional features such as, say if someone was to consecutively finish in the bottom 3, 3 wars in a row then he or she should be given a 1 day ban - and if someone was to finish consecutively in top 3-5, 3 wars in a row, his mith payout should increase by 10% until that individual loses a war. This is so that it gives individuals an incentive to perform better and slackers should be made to pay.

A request- can we have mith equips in s5 costing a few K in mithrils with massive stats? Allows even the best to push harder to attain these equipments.

4. Lol calling names doesn't change the fact you're full of it. Prove me wrong if you can.

5. Well said Whisky.. Support

6. It's an exploit because it pushes out regular builds that can't find a spot to war. If the devs want us to spend money to grow our builds they shouldn't then turn around and reward those who stayed small on purpose to suckle at the primal teat.

7. By that same reasoning LB/ssh isn't an exploit it's just clever rostering - the only reason people complain is because they can't figure out how to beat them. This is also the only reason people moan about the tank/hansel rostering, people just hate what they can't effectively imitate.

8. SUPPORT, Better than the previous proposal

9. Woah this is perfect. But I think there should be some clan wars included.

10. So basically the war is over before it began. You manipulated the roster and targeted a clan for an easy win. Be proud.

This is just natural progression of any game, if a winning strategy sucks the fun out the game, then you change the rules. That's why basketball outlawed certain defenses and goal keeping.

What you guys realize was this that its our own damn fault. Instead of producing a sporting roster, we players manipulated the system to get an easy win. Who cares if no one wants to war a LB with 14 gh behind him. Who cares we turn away veteran builds for sh noobs? As long as we win.

Well, the sad fact is that winning at all cost turned people away from primals and rounds and into indies. ATA is naturally going to support its main customer.

And for all you crybaby Hansels: Adapt or die.

11. Last time they compromised on round wars, it blew up in the devs face. Even Harb who wrote the thread doesn't do them anymore.

12. Their first proposal eliminated aiming for certain enemy clans which would be easy wins. As I said before, people only complain because they don't win. If a full roster of tanks was unbeatable in war then people would complain that t was an exploit lol. Any roster that consistently wins is an exploit in the eyes of the community.

13. So these war commanders you list can easily that a well-organized clan consisting of mid attack builds and consistently defeat LB/hansel combos?

Easy to post, hard to prove.

14. Simple fix. Indy and primal war. 20 man rosters. Min stats req.<TBD. Medallion idea ok. Round wars r dead. 6-8 weeks for a season. We can't wait half a year for just 4 weeks of wars.

15. Cute seeing all the PS1 here raging about indi wars cause their exploit builds leak like stuck pigs in indi.
    Part of me hopes S5 is all indi just to keep laughing at exploiters complaining that they can't exploit.

Primals are horrible. Devs take away 2/3 of what makes a build a build & what we are left with is a bunch of scrub PS1 thinking they are good as they exploit worse then sh ever did. Gtfo.

Oh I forgot about the rage over the PS1 term.. sorry... HANSEL.

16. Support, all indi wars... almost every indi is competitive tbh. Any yeah handle those statless alts.

17. Then why are you complaining Not Tom, if you always win?

I've done primals. I've been on those teams where there was one other attack build besides myself and the rest is all Hansels and I've won. Indi is still a lot more fun.

It would be very easy to win at soccer if one team was allowed to build a brick wall in from of their goal. But then it wouldn't be soccer anymore, would it?

Fact is this game is "kingdoms at war" not "kingdoms at spies". Spies were supposed to complement the game, not take it over. Good sized attack builds lost their roster spots to crappy little sh. Sorry but ATA would rather have those attack builds warring than the puny spies, so they changed it. Now the crap builds are soiling themselves that they can't do business as usual. Instead of bawling on the threads, learn to adapt.

18. Indy wars over the last few months have been very fun and competitive. Most of the problems mentioned here were corrected months ago and the posted obviously hasn't done Indy in a long while.

19. Look at Primal Rosters, more than 75% is hansel. Would Primal War share the same fate as Round War whereby only certain build is exclusively wanted? I might be wrong, only time will tell.

IMO, Round War format in a Clan War setting would be better than Primal War if there is a Minimum CS cap and Maximum Overall Strength (incl. BFA + BFE) to minimize the exploit of SH/LB stacking. If Dev, can't do anything abt it then Propasal 2 is the next best option (Individual War).

Overall Strength is itself a stacking from strongest to weakest. However in Primal, No doubt CS strength can be levelled but the advantage hansel has makes it unbalance. I reckon to have a fair ground in War, Why not do Primal War format in Individual War too. In which distribution of hansel can be levelled across all rosters

To-date ASW is still the best and it is part-off an Individual War format.

Just my thought. Happy Kawing :)

20. Cute to see an 'Indy' build stick up for individual wars. Let's face it you tried your hand at primals- failed and now you're here calling the 'grapes' sour