Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. This proposal is much better than the last but there are still a few changes I'd like to see:

- 20 man roster rather than 25
    - Include some primal wars (The clan experience has always been a crucial part of the season experience)
    - Make all winners receive a random extra reward of some kind, whether it's a crystal, seals, 2x mithril etc

2. This proposal is much better than the last but there are still a few changes I'd like to see:

- 20 man roster rather than 25
    - Include some primal wars (The clan experience has always been a crucial part of the season experience)
    - Make all winners receive a random extra reward of some kind, whether it's a crystal, seals, 2x mithril etc

3. Why not just run wars like off season?

Throw two more war times in per day and have 2 of each every day.
    I.e round, primal, Indy, round, primal, Indy, then change the order for the second and third days.
    If one type if war gets no match ups on a regular basis, then scrap it and divide those times to the other two.
    I.e primal only gets one match per timeslot 3 times in a row, scrap it and run one more Indy and round per day.

Everyone is catered for, plenty of wars to participate in, and everyone can compete for rewards.

4. In season 5 if we had all indi wars would we still have bfe , bfa ,

5. I like the idea of all Indy wars. Saves me the trouble of hunting down a decent clan to war with, and gives me a fair chance of victory. Although what dilly said above about extra rewards for winners would be awesome. Be pretty great to get double mithril as a prize.

6. I personally don't like EE. But that is the single dumbest thing I have heard.

EE was created as a new system war for CLANS, not a bunch of randoms in a clan that hope they get a good WC and Tracker. By doing all indi wars, you're basically defeating the initial purpose of EE.

7. I remember a time there were no clans in Kaw. We got along just fine. The game first and foremost should be for the PLaYERS, not the CLANS.

I love my Apoc mates, but last time we had like 70 guys trying to get one of 25 spots. Just getting on the roster was like a victory. Indi ensures all players get to play when they want to play.

8. I like the idea, could possibly add mini tournements at the weekend for clans to compete in.

9. I remember a time when EE was never a thing and The Haunting was the best plunder to get, and HL being the highest lands you can get. Does that matter? No. So why would back then matter?

We're talking about EE. Something you have to spend money on to win. The "chance" of receiving an xstal to compensate seems like it'd be a .0000000001% chance to have it happen. So, if I go into EE, I want a good chance at winning. Not a random chance

10. Dear Dev,

Its awasome now. And thank you for listening our feedback.

You have to add one more column in Leader Board chart, for ee warrior based on their Medellion earned so all get chance to stand on LB chart new as well as old. And continue it in kaw.

Donot change anything for ASW 2015. Keep it same as season 5. Jst give equip as per Medallion like Top 100 LB.

Thank you.

Regards.

11. so you want a 70% chance of winning ee? sounds fair for the other team

12. 70% is farfetched. I'd shoot for 60%, but that's max. That's better than indi, because the matching you get is random.

What if you don't get anyone who can WC? What if you have no trackers? What if you have no shows? What if you get someone that has no xstals/mith?

Statistically, you're more likely to have a bad indi than a good one. There are to many variables

13. If you take away bfe for wars than what's the point of equip? Why do promos and seasons for shiny new equip than not use it?

This alone tells you how busted KAW is, play for years to gain equip to not use it. Noone sees the sillyness here?

14. Sigh. It's tough. I would love round Robin but Indy will have bidder turn out

15. Someone that just walks into kaw today would say .. stupidest game ever. Really do you people use your brains?

Awesome marketing straight. Download a WAR game than wait a min I can't war I am told I am too small and have no towers.

But I can't do ebs to grow as I will be called an eb fairy so let's see I guess I will PvP for gold for SEVERAL years till the elder warrior accounts deem me worthy to enter a war.

Now I need towers but than my plunder is seriously reduced so where back to mindlessly tapping ebs for years till one day I get the privilege to war in this war game.

16. Sorry Monster but you're a noobish wimp. "I only war if I can win?" You sir are no warrior.

As for getting an xstal back, I've already gotten one back so it does happen.

People who say iDie is 50/50 is mistaken. I've got a gold edge now all from indie.

Fact is, if you got a good EE war build, you are more likely to win than if you got a crappy build. If you're build is an asset rather than a burden you"ll find yourself on the winning side more often than not.

17. This is a statement oozing with crap. Please produce these statistics you speak of. 90% of my indie experiences, especially these days, have been positive. The only ppl who have a bad one are the crappy sh exploit builds that never learned to war properly like monster here.

18. So I join a game, and have to to my phone 30+ times every hour for months against a picture of a monster so that I can play the game with everyone else?

Kaw isn't for new players anymore, it's set up to get what it can from the players that can't walk away.

I'm looking forward to season 5. All hail zod.

19. Nice one FROG.

Look at me. I m the one who waz banished from Season 3. So to participate i made SH. And now since indi wars are introduced its awasome. I can participate as much as i can.

So if u need to war. Jst build urself. Even new one week old account can grow fast to qualify thou dev has given so much to start with the game. It waz harder wen i join the kaw. It took me 18month to get war clan to war. Nw its simple since indi are there. Jst get 3m cs min and u r in.

20. Full support GO INDI GO