Introducing the Black Market

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moody, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like this a lot. I would also like to add selling off all our random permanent event items we have sitting in Limbo to receive billions and billions of gold. We should be rewarded for participating in events and sell off old equipment too that we never will use.

2. Support ! Would be nice to trade items for xtals, aqua and inferno !

3. support.
    black market sounds good

4. Its known as real money or time spent.

What is amazing is to see all the support n yet there r no flaws or problems mentioned with this.
    A quick study reveals the vast majority of supporters choose ignoring the fabric which makes KaW the game it is. Put in the time n effort everyone else has. Put ur hands back in your pockets.

U want it go n earn it

From a sellers point of view...
    Why would i sell what i earned to make someone avoid playing?
    A: none
    Whats the point in a game if circumventing its very core of playin for fun n growing as u go?
    A: pointless n undermining years of ppl playing.

Summary:
    this would kill many clans doing unlocks.
    Make every eb other than highest playing eb's useless.
    Make a mockery of every event or war season.

VERDICT: Kraigslist at War

5. On the other side of the coin....

Ops has put much effort n thought into this idea n garnered many supporters.

May i suggest u consider all the input given by posters n revise your ideas n create a less intrusive idea.

Off the top of my head is this idea

Devs create Merc Wars:

All ppl can freely donate EQ n all inventory u mention in the Black Market up to win in a prize pool.
    The Merc War format is for new ppl up to n including say ppl playin less than 6mths.
    As there is ASW when its released for the Top 10k kawers already this War Tourney can only be open to the newest peepz to aid them n catch them up thru participation.

Thats the general gist of my way of helpin other ppl n big ppl gain or lose nothing.
    Merc wars cuz IWar format.

Tourney name could be eg

War of the Commoners
    The Acolyte Wars
    Baby Boomers
    Toy Soldiers
    Etc

Suggestions n ideas r welcome thx

6. You are rewarded by receiving the equipment from the event that you knew you'd get. If it wasn't the reward you wanted, you shouldn't have participated for it.

7. Aye. Tis a very very good idea it tis. I allus enjoy these wee flashes of brilliance.

8. I seriously want this to get rid of my spare equipment!
    [​IMG]

Look at all those, gotta love PC bugs you already told the devs about months ago :lol:

9. SO MUCH SUPPORT!

10. What's wrong with silver bars? 

11. ^ :lol:

But support!

12. Sounds good. Support

13. So many people are talking about giving their acts so many gold bars... Why not just put a limit on how many bars u can sell it for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.