Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. I agree but what will be that happy media 
    Or cap allies bonus to a point that they are not overwhelmingly superior to steals.
    So instead of 300 mill give 200 mills or whatever will be equivalent.

I would say improve primals so tanks and spies both can be equally involved. Improve the indy wars if mismatches.
    Give equal hansels/ps on both sides.
    Other big issue with Indy is no wc and tk. I liked a suggestion in forums other day about having a special spell for wc and tk. That way you roster them separately and not all tk and wc going to same clan. While other clan gets no one.

Big support for 1 hour 1 regen wars as it will work for most. Putting 3hours aside is lot more harder. We have a real life going too 
    Thanks Devs for listening and trying I'm very hopefully will get a good s5

2. Better. But war losers should gain medallion. That way participation rewarded/encouraged.

3. 100% behind proposal #2.
    No support whatsoever & I will not participate in proposal #1.

Ignore all feedback & simply look at the facts. Pull the war data from this year & you will quickly see (by far) the highest war type turnout is individual wars.

Stick with proposal #2 & the majority will be happy.

Also, DO NOT EVER add primal ruleset to individual wars. Not being able to use the equip you war for is asinine. Teams are randomly divided as evenly as the system can divide them, so there is 0 need for primal ruleset (which was created to combat exploit rosters such as lb/ssh).

4. Why s5 only 4 weeks? Also can we have a extra war slot . So we have 5 wars then current 4 wars.

5. i like proposal#2 but pls add primal in the season too. in off season we DotB and many clan building their warriors to be best in primal. many of us have change builds put up towers, tear down buildings. so its kindda not fair for us to cannot war in our own clan and only do indi war. Indi and Primal for S5 i vote for

6. Just keep current slots (2 rounds a week , bunch of primals bunch of indy)

7. Hi Suf,

Thanks for acknowledging my post. I would lock the roster down until season is over. It would help promote teamwork, cooperation and cohesion.

8. If person gets shattered sword named from s5 or cheats baned

9. Why is it just a couple of people bickering. Nom and co you had your say. Now let the community do their talking. This game isn't about you.
    Well actually nom it's partly because of exploiters like you that we are here, so keep crying. Love the exploit tears devs. Great job.

Now can others have their say without this thread getting trashed by he sai she said bs.

10. @NotTom its your build that has killed off clan wars. stacked rosters eliminated 90% of KaW from warring. It's your build that bought about Indies.

You can take a look at my achievements and equips, ive taken part in every season, and pre-season EE and ive watched exploit after exploit - from haxor, GH, SH, SSH and stacking PS1 in primal (Yes primal is exploited too)

When EE first came out, it was fun, there were noobs, and inactives, but it was fun, no one took it mega serious

As much as i love clan wars, and had some pretty successful seasons with my family, Indies are the fairest system, and the closest to those pre-seasons EE

I used to warn clans, we gonna end up with solely Indies if they carried on exploiting which lead to less participation, and i got scoffed at

But here it is, a serious proposal for a season of Indies.

11. Ive suggested this many times get rid of pot payout. Right now hansels have the advantage because they use no adp. Att builds can not run no sdp bc they can be assass out to easy and due to osw. If make the payout closer for att and steal u would have a more even war

12. Atropos you realize sdp/adp only adds 10mil. Steals are also much harder to do if your tanks have sdt. Rather than a tank atking a ps1.

13. Support to this idea. I wouldnt even consider s5 if option 1 went live. This id do. 2 things though

1. Why can u not refund everyones xstal. I dont see the problem in it i just dont.

2. Idk how but there has to b a way to kick people from indy clans. Maybe like on a 25 man roster 10 people have to agree to kick. Kinda like accepting war challenge

14. i like the idea of 50 v 50 roster for indis and the primal form of this should be considered in a 2hour form(2xstals), id scap the Round wars all together , there not very popular anyway. either way this is a much better Option then Option #1

15. I only do indy wars so I'd obviously prefer this option. Primal wars just turned in to 90% spy rosters, Hansels stealing at the end for the win. Not very appealing especially when you're attack build. Please keep some indy either way

16. Fine then keep exploiting away and ruin clan wars altogether.

17. 25 is 2 many 15-20 tops the smaller the war the better the war you usually get. Extra slots just gives more chances to mole / be inactive / leak for other side.

18. No. Indi matchups are not fair.
    1. Balance indi matchups. There is always a side with stronger lb's or a side with more PS. The roster with the stronger lbs wins, the roster with more PS loses. Indi outcome is known on matchup, I'm yet to be in a fair match.
    2. Based on my first point, losing a medallion every indi u lose is like taking 3 steps forward with a win then taking who knows how many steps backwards. Lose the 'losing one medallion every loss' then we can talk.

I will point out that at least this proposal is not an insult. Again, what is wrong with u to come up with that one?

19. Stealing is not exploiting . A 10/14 1/10 tank will beat (same size) a 14/18 spy all day... Then it just depends on whether you build sdt or not

20. Get rid of primals, it's pointless, do a rotation of round and indi, as for s5 I think devs should mix round and indi, say roster size of 20, 10 warriors cast in a clan and 10 indi warriors are placed wth them. That way no accused stacking devs do the matching so all fair