How to kill the overpriced ally market?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Aimdeverel, Jun 30, 2015.

1. This thread wont be very big but ill suggest one idea that perhaps helps the new players and the community...
    The idea consists in to make a cut in the price of the allies basing it in his stats...
    For example:allies that have 1200 cs cant rise from 1b unless they start to build with the gold recibed...one build more raise his price to 1,5b and so...
    Second point to cut this overpriced range,that in volleys there is a range of cs maximum allowed to the volley:
    For example..that a player with 20M cs wasnt be able to volley a new player until 10-20b in price...until now big players are abke to volley new players to exorbited prices killing in this way the market... this suppose a problem for small players that need allies and they can spend 10b for hiring an ally...
    This is a basic idea and can be more detailed but writing with a phone is very difficult to structure it better...
    id like to know your opinion to send it to devs team...perhaps so the overprice ally market can be a help for new players

2. That would so get rid of the valuable ranking

3. This will ruin volleying...when people start the game they need high volleys to get started

4. Yeah the most valuable person would also be the strongest person based off of my understanding

5. Only would be for small players...and i would ad other point:
    a player hires one ally with 1b if the ally is active could jump to 1,5b when other player hires him...if not the price stuck in 1b...so any player that hires him dont loose gold or win but at least the ally is disponible for new players...
    with ranges bigger than 3M cs the market should function as now...taking in mind the writting before and if inactive the price stuck again....
    time of inactivity to the calcul could be one day,hours,what devs consider better

6. Well check the market and youll see lots of inactives with 1200 cs and very overpriced...

7. No Support!
    How am i supposed to volley up my reset bomb?! How are bigger accounts going to build their reset bombs?

Even worst how would you clear a bank if its allies are inactive?

8. With you this will be a good example basing in your stats....you should be able to volley a new until 40b or more if the ally is active,building,etc...if not the price would stuck in the price where he was last time active,building...

9. This is literally only usefull for new/reset accounts whon need to reach and stay at max plunder. For all other accounts this is completely pointless imo and I'm sure we can find a better way to get new players at mp

10. Grow the stats of the bomb and keep it active for growing the price in hires...
    so you prefer that all biggers have wothless allies of 1200 cs with a valour of 1T,bella...think a bit...the game needs new players...and in this way and this thought is what is moving the game to his final end...if you are blind only thinking in your osw....be happy...the game needs a deep renovation...

11. No... No.... Just no... No support!!

12. thats the idea for small and new players to have always the max plunder...anyway this only should until a minimum of cs in this new players...from there the volleys should work as always

13. As i thought hte players would complain fast...i like to see that...all the community complaining about they have all(promos,events...),and when a good idea comes for the community they complain....lol
    This only show that for being a game the community dont exist,disappear as the smoke...the overpriced ally market came by hte...so its time to renovate this.. and the market come back to a new structure

14. grow your bomb a bit and then drop the stats if it really bothers you. Seriously.
    New players can't grow worth a Dame because they can't get mp. Unless your mostly spy, and still even then to grow at any rate you need mp.... I don't understand what the issue would be with something like this. Or maybe implement ghost allies for smaller builds tell they reach a certain cs then Throw some bb to be able to buy the mp a mount for allies ....

15. How narcisistic are you? Just because you think of an idea. Doesn't make it good. Your ideas are shallow and barely thought out.

1. If you keep all your allies at mp, you can't be stripped. This will kill osw. Say good bye to some of the biggest spenders in this game.

2. If mp is also based on the buyer's cs, only the biggest players will be able to keep the good allies. Which is already kinda true, but your idea will solidify this gap.

Also, you asked in op for opinions. Now you complain about the responses you are getting because they disagree with you? Childish and narcisistic. Either change your op, or just lock the thread. If you don't want to be reminded that you are nowhere near perfect. I suggest the latter.

Ok I'm out.

16. Kill it with fire.

17. People over price their allies for a reason, I suggest you find out that reason before making a idea.

18. I think this idea should be renamed to "How to kill the ally market"

19. As a NON hte player.... no support....
    Oh when u really have a good idea then u can post it... So what is the reason y people like me who r underprice (grew 35m cs at the same price Im now at)? What cause that if overpriced is cause by hte??

20. The only thing the devs can do at this point is introduce ata controlled allies that have a max price of 1 billion.
    New player accounts can be volleyed the usual way.

Old accounts can be volleyed up as usual.
    But a new set of dev run allies is the only logical answer to ensure there are the thousands of bot allies available.
    0 stats so they are not desirable.

They can be stripped, but that's it.
    With all the gold in the game now it's impossible for new players to get allies that are active and even most in-active are out of their price range.