what we enjoy about kaw

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _BuTtNaKeD_-SpAzTeCiAn-_TwInKy, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Go rp on pimd loser :)

2. The people here are great. Its what keeps bringing me back

3. what is your pimd?

4. These days I enjoy kaw about as much as a swift kick in the sack but somehow I cannot stay away. I do love the way the social aspects tie in with the game though, let's be honest if you aren't social you will suck at kaw assuming you don't have an army if alts and even then it helps to have friends!...

5. I love immersion.

Strips/Tracking/Banking system/Specific targeting-Direct wars.

Add that with a smooth chatting system and noticeable forum button.

I've yet to find a game that matches KaW in the aspect of immersion like that.

6. I think that there are quite a lot of games out there that look more refined and polished than this one.

However, none of them has this amazing community. It keeps you coming back.

The game while looking very simple is extremely diverse. Social networking is very important, tactics sometimes run much deeper than people can imagine.

7. What I like about KaW:

-

8. I like to cry about them changing my crappy clans stupid name

9. I like how good it tastes

10. Frog and ashes gifs....hilarious

11. Accumulating large amounts of gold and pretending it's my real life bank account.

12. I like the Battle List, its a lot of fun stealing from attack builds and hoping a wondering villager don't show up. Always one failed steal away from a beat down. 

I also enjoy the social aspect of KaW. Ive met and made friends with a lot of different people from all over the world.

13. Been playing for 4 years and the best part of this game has been helping new ppl learn to play and watching others grow as time passes

14. Pretty much this.

15. I also like how when it makes me mad, I can just tap it again and again. Then everyone is happy.

16. Well, I'm a very picky person whom likes to go outside the set system.

GoW/Clash Eh.

I'd love to know some other games if you can name them.

17. You cry about a lot of stuff. Unfortunately there is only so much space in forums..

You are way bigger than me, so instead of crying like a molested prisoner's dirty sock, you should just hit my news feed.

I promise it wont touch you in your naughty places.

18. And thats another thing i love about kaw.

19. That thread isn't originally from 2009. The first one Dilly made was deleted. MissMelon made the new thread, but a mod took one of Dilly's older forum posts and merged the new thread onto Dilly's post after he edited it.

20. I love the all the rp

Sarcasm...