An Update on Season 5 + Wars!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wouldnt mind if it was one option but to only have that type war is too restrictive for most clans and players.

2. I wouldnt mind if it was one option but to only have that type war is too restrictive for most clans and players.

3. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

This idea isn't going to work if you want to make most people content with the season. We should all be able to war the ENTIRE SEASON this playoff crap is dumb, maybe 1 final round between the teams that won the most matches would be acceptable. Most of us didn't wait a year just to not be able to make a war squad or get knocked out first round of the playoffs. A year is a long ass time and people's time needs to be respected.

4. Why not do a few tweeks to current format of s4. The individuals who get max level say rancor lv 50 or what ever you want to call it. Those individuals are divided equally into teams and have a playoff. Double elimination (have 2 lose twice). Each round you survive you get a reward then reward the top 3 clans a gold silver bronze meadal in form of a banner or something.

5. This is an awesome idea.

6. What he said

7. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

#ScrewRound

8. Isn't the whole point of this tap, tap game to have fun? What are you (insert bad word) people talking about prestige, what good is your precious prestige when the game is dead in a year.

You want the game to survive you need to include the whole community. Not just a few 10 years old and a couple of 50 years old abusing the system for their precious prestige.

9. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

War is fun. The point of a war game
    The whole community doesn't war.
    Just ask those 10 n 50yr olds 

10. If you tighten up hit ratios it would help war a lot. It would help the game in general. It's long overdue and is essential to keeping the game fair and fun to play for all. Certainly base it off cs but consider also basing it off bfa. It's time this is figured in to who you can and can't hit. It would somewhat help reduce exploitation as well. I was thinking possibly 20M cs higher and 20M cs lower than the player acting would be acceptable considering new buildings but 10M cs could work even better. Balance is key to competition. I haven't been able to meet war build reqs in forever, but I have warred and war is one of the best parts of the game.

11. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

How will you solve war times for different time zones? That's a bigger issue. Those non US time zones ppl can't war at work....

12. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Finally. Boo

13. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

So this is basically like s2 where U can signup Ur clan with 26-29 warriors?Will there still be INdi or no? It's great season ahead of us ASW aswell wohoo

14. This won't help the roster stacking of round wars cause there is no minimun cs to join so you will have 1 or 2 lb and the rest sh this is just a different version of round wars. Their matching system for round took into consideration CS/BFA/BFE this "new system" is the same damn thing worded differently but in reality is no different. Don't war leaders pick their roster now yep do they manipulate round wars with lb/sh yep will this way be the same as round yep. Also hit restrictions off but doesn't change the fact what lb make per hit on you takes 10 to get same amount from sh so until pay is based on attacking kingdom not the defending this is useless.

15. This us all crap just do it how it was before in s4

16. But when is war?

17. Somany ppl hate round :)), so?? Back to indi dev??? Support indi, all stat can join :)

18. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

If the ASW has the reward that puts stars by your name again (like last year) will the previous ASW winners have that removed? I think that is how it should work. The most current warriors should be recognized, and there should not be too many with stars (exclusiveness is good)

19. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Support round. Bring on s5

20. I like this idea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.