An Update on Season 5 + Wars!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. says it all

support

2. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

WOW

well i do not like the look of season 5 AT ALL

no hit restrictions but who can hit a leaderboard?
    even if you cap bfa and bfe with the release of new levels the stats are crazy high and with the right amount of towers bam no one can get through

all these clans need to do is have 10 lb and rest statless/semi statless accounts and they will be matched with small balanced rosters.

i think the war off season has been going is good, stick with that

6. What sort of moron player said the older seasons were better? Season one was FULL of exploits. I had to fight RH that had one huge attack build and all the rest GH! People look at the past with rose-colored glasses.

Sad to say, but when you let ppl decide their own teams, they screw it up. Looking for exploits for an easy victory wins over having fun. ATA should stop paying attention to one or two loud mouth morons in the forums and start looking at what is actually popular. Indi have to be part of season 5. Anyone who claims season 1 was the best was an exploiter or wasn't there to begin with.

7. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Glad to see the end of primal

Are you saying this proposal avoids exploitation?

Will you confirm we won't see a return of Lb/ssh/sh and very high LB/ps rosters?

Although I prefer longer war types most have built schedules around 1hr wars, there is added prep time don't forget

Multiple timezones require a bigger war company than 30

Once we are locked into a company does this mean our stats are locked and recorded or are we able to perform build adjustments/upgrades?

Is the current estocs edge bonus still included?

8. Support...the second point of random times is very cruicial...Devs please reconsider this...If the format is gonna be like the proposal I believe several ee lovers would surely quit this game coz its not worth it then...

9. What is sad is that devs been planning this out forever and they make up a season as it sounds so far the worst it can possibly be...30 ppl lowed to war I mean lb gonna stack and most players left out. No support to season unless changed

10. I just can't get passed how they took every bad idea imaginable and rolled it up into one horrible proposal. The hubris of these guys is amazing. Do you not see how war participation is almost nil outside of indies and you go and drop them? The hell are you guys smoking?

You honestly think you're going to have 16 clans participating at time of your playoffs? You'll be lucky if there's more than a quarter of that number. How embarrassing is it going to be when you have to scrap the system midway through because of lack.participation or just roll on with a round robin tournament of a grand total of four clans?

Your game is floundering and you decide to alienate your already shrinking player base. I'm going to laugh as your game continues to drop lower and lower on the list of apps making money aa I hand cash to another game that doesn't take their player base for granted and spitting in their face over and over.

11. To make this more enjoyable and avoid stacking there should be a min cs to join season 5, lets say like 5/6m cs. Also we need our core group to be more then 30 ppl, 40 or 50 be fine. We all have different tz and a real life. With 30 ppl only it will make it hard maybe even impossible to get rosters done in diff war times.

12. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Devs seem to be stuck on incorporating bfe in next season... However they seem to forget that bfa comes along with that which usually translates into whoever has the biggest lb has the advantage .

Get rid of primal fine . Add bfe back fine.

Do not bring back bfa .

This will ruin wars. Again

13. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Also the more I think about playing each roster as cool as it does sound , the more I wonder how we are going to find a fair middle ground of roster cs between the big war clans say dotb and the smaller war clans like sotuw

Some clans choose to fight within a certain stat range and that's fine

But I don't know where the perfect balance could be

And if I don't then devs sure as hell don't

14. Counter proposal:

Just give the leader board players the equipment for free and let the rest of us war.

15. I would agree to that

16. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

What was wrong with S4 that needed such a big change? Can't remember it being that bad

17. This means their Favourite clan Rising Hawks can be on top again. Manual matchups also help them.

18. Yay round wars!! dust off those sh alts and lb tanks..you gotta be kidding me..was waiting on s5 format to see if im retiring or not..guess its yes ffs..congrats RH on a great s5 lol

19. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

So basically like the ASW match ups?

20. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

cool s5 hype, time for towers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.