An Update on Season 5 + Wars!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

That is wrong. Smalls war everywhere. And if truly mids are not then ssh should match mids . 20m cs static ssh should match 60m cs spies. This seems fair as out of pin ssh are stronger anyway. Or implement the 3x pay

2. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

But only 16 teams make it to finals

3. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

You're blowing way our of proportion lol. You're suggesting that simply because we are stronger out of pin we should be matched against builds that are a far, far stronger? That's moronic lol

4. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Get rid of plunder based wars and make it points based.

You get x points for a ko, and opposition loses x points.
    Sko loses your team x points, but opposition gets nothing.
    Bonus points could be added for number of successful actions for each player.

For example, a ko earns your team 4 points, opposition loses 1. An sko loses your team 1 point.
    20 actions earns you 2 bonus points, 35 actions earns 3, 50 actions earns 4.

This would mean tanking and aggressive attacking can be used strategically, and exploits on plunder pay out would be nerfed.

Could this work?

5. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Or it's leveling the playing field . To have a 20m cs atk build vs a 20m cs static Attack build. Obvious who wins. No brains or teamwork needed

6. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Making fixed team system will kill the chances of players who are not completely war built but likes to war as in Indi wars also bad idea for mids..you are actually going back to exploitation where clans decide their roster withbuilds of their choice......NO SUPPORT

7. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

There really is no excuse for sh/ssh and idk why you guys are arguing about this all the devs need to is find a middle ground, give the sh their round wars sure but keep primal to give others such as mids a chance.

8. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Do u mean a towered warrior shall pay 3x plunders to a same size non towered ppl ? As towered ppl will have 3x successful hit rate.

9. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Wait wait wait. Choosing your team to have an advantage is unfair? O M G.

Anyways, selectively choosing builds is no different to choosing the right player for a position on a sports team lol.

10. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Get you facts right first DEVS for just one day watch the individual wars and see how many non war builds are enjoying it and how many LB PLAY IT...Then watch primal wars and see how people are balancing rosters using statless...you are seriously out of your mind making another feed to developed and BFA ready bigs and SH...this war system gives 0 percent motivation to new players and people who want to war but don't wanna loose playing ebs and building towers...think again...and do something which relates to individual wars

No support

11. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

@KK Army dude
    Read other people's responses before you comment, no point repeating what others have said and you may see a solution you find agreeable rather than just moaning about something.

12. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

@both toms

When you find me how someone with static cs can lose to someone with same cs and not static in a fair game , I'll reset a alt (as long as you reset if you can't ) ;)

13. Sounds great, but 2 hours is a bit long. Why not keep the war one hour long or maybe 90 minutes top?

14. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

It's not meant to be fair. Static stats are more costly per stat than non-static stats so it's a trade-off - much less strength but it is static.

15. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Preseason data will help tweaks devs find needed. Idk what the current format results will say but i'll keep an open mind.
    Curiosity is gettin the best of me

So far nothing is good or bad til tested.

16. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I don't ask for 50/50 fair. Primals aren't fair. But when you don't have a .01% chance of winning . That's beyond not fair. That's rigged

17. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I wouldn't call it season 5 that's the only thing I would say, make it a new war system that people can join if they wish to participate and let s5 run like the rest of the seasons before that.

18. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Participation should be #1 priority for wars. Two things will kill that. 1) Please don't do random war times. We have lives (obligations) outside kaw, some of which pay for our kaw. MOST PEOPLE don't have 24hr in a day to play kaw.
    2) Large roster sizes means fewer teams will be able to make a roster.

The other changes appear smart: CS limits makes it simple in my opinion. Making bfe bfe part of CS is also nice.

I would also try to find ways to avoid rosters full of one build that exploits the artificial kaw mechanics. I think people should be open for both attack and spy actions until both spies and troops are zeroed or pick some number like 10% troops and 10% spies. In other words u should not be able to stop incoming attacks by killing u troops and then just skim spies and be immune to attacks.

19. Is there a limitless amount of companies? Because if There's 100 companies (which makes 99 wars in the season) and only 30 people a company, then that's only 3,000 people in the season, and if they only participate in 2/3 of wars (20/30 people warring every time) then that's 66 wars a piece. Seems like a lot in a single season tbh.

20. Oh look another round war timeslot with 0 participants. I've got a great idea, let's make an entire season in this format.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.